Ch 6- FWB

⚠️ sexual content warning ⚠️

Then the students of Maple Leaf School students scattered all over the market buying things and all and teachers were also carefree cause they knew their students are adult now so that's ok. Tyson was roaming around with sierra , Mia and Adrian. Portia and Nathan were on their own roaming having a romantic time. Ember also went all alone to the nearby Metro as his boyfriend was coming to meet here.

Tyson bought a key chain Nathan, and some other stuffs for his parents. He bought a pair of earring for his mother. He bought many chocolates as he love it. Roaming around with his friends for one hour he got text from Nathan.

Nathan: free?

Tyson: uhm yeah done with my shopping.

Nathan: wanna have fun? 😉 😏

Tyson: what about Portia?

Nathan: she is coming near the market, you come to me sexy 🥵

Tyson: 😳 uhm give me the location.

Nathan:i'm sending you the pin point map, come fast my dick is craving for you 😚

Tyson: sure daddy 😏 can't wait to see you

Nathan: aah i will cum rn only only our nude body is going on in my mind .

Tyson: keep the cum for me sexy guy i'm coming.

Nathan sent the address where he was and Tyson giving an excuse to his friends went from there. When he reached the location, it was a street, he walked down through a narrow street that no one would go in and he stopped. He thought he was lost and got scared when he heard footsteps.

Suddenly someone pulled him against the wall and started kissing him, it was Nathan. Tyson broke the kiss and said "ooh my horny boy i like it".

Nathan picked him up and kissed him near the neck with lust and passion, and tyson was feeling really nice and felt warm when Nathan wrapped his arms around him like making him his own.

Nathan's POV:

Oh i feel so good when i smell his sweet and fresh body perfume , i just get mesmerized.

Tyson started kissing my neck as well and i loved it. Suddenly he stopped me and asked, "we can't continue it here sexy boy".

Me: i know.

I held his hand and took him to a house from the streets , and then went straight to the room i had booked.

He: where are we?

Me: its an Oyo

Tyson: what? 😲

Me: yeah it is.

Tyson: how much did it cost?

Me: not that expensive only 25$ .

Tyson: 25$ 😱 are you mad why so much for sex.

Me: because after this we won't get chance to have sex , i will miss your body too much.

Tyson: idiot, we will have sex and foreplay everything even after we go back to Toronto, and we have tonight to have sex did you forget.

Me: i know cutie but i want to have it now, don't you want to have it with me ,like here no one will come none of our friends are here we can even moan and scream and we have two hours .

Tyson grabbed my ass and squeezed it and looked into my eyes, (oh my god he looks so cute man ), i just couldn't resist a kiss. We both kept kissing each other's body and running our palm on each other's body from the clothes . then we both opened our t shirts and hugged each other to feel each other's torsos. Then we both opened each other's pants and were only in our undies. Tyson looked at my bikini cut underwear and was like 🤤.