Ch 7- Jealousy.

The FWB did not end between Nathan and Tyson , it got more wild. They both use to sit together in the back seat now , and use to foreplay, like touching each other's dick and all, talking dirty. They both use to sometimes just tell their parents that they are going for extra classes and use to go to Oyo rooms for having sex but this was rarely.

Every thursday when it was the library period they both use to go at the extreme back shelves so that no one could see them and they both use to suck each other off for a minute or twice and kiss each other. They both use to go to oyo twice a month. This did not change their friendship, Tyson would still adore his chandler and Monica, Nathan and Tyson would crack jokes and roast Portia and they all use to laugh. Nathan would still take Tyson's copy to write his notes during lecture.

Portia was not jealous of Tyson as she got love and time from her boyfriend. Nathan would still kiss her daringly while they would be in the class and Tyson would always see them. Nathan and Adrian would laugh a lot cracking jokes, Sierra Mia and Tyson would talk to each other and laugh till their jaw doesn't ache, Mia was really a piece 😂.

Tyson was at his house laying down on his bed, when Nathan texted.

Nathan: Hii 🙋

Tyson: hi virgin boy 😂

Nathan: im not a virgin 😒 i broke my virginity.

Tyson: is that so? Didn't you like it.

Nathan: i loved it 🤤

Tyson: yeah i know its just... ok leave it.

Nathan: no no tell me

Tyson: its just its been three months now and you didn't let me be the top and fuck you

Nathan: 😅 you know i'm straight .

Tyson: oh come on you still think you are straight. I mean don't you like seeing guys naked and have gay sex?

Nathan: i like to see "you" naked and i love having gay sex with you. only

Tyson: but i'm also a guy , you have to accept yourself that you are bi.

Nathan: uhm i don't know Tysi, i will see to it but for now i'm missing someone.

Tyson: whom?

Nathan: you and your body 😚

Tyson: 🥰 come to me and i will satisfy you .

Nathan: you are damn hot i wish i could come right now but i can't.

Tyson: wanna do it on vc? 😏

Nathan: neh it's not that fun on video call i will love to do it when we both be together.

Tyson: yeah that's good because day before yesterday only we went to oyo.

Nathan: yeah but you know i can have sex with you 24/7

Tyson: nice joke 😂 🤣

Nathan: no srsly i can

Tyson: wanna turn into a skeleton or what? 😂

Nathan: i won't turn into a skeleton sexy boy. I'm non veg.

Tyson: and what about Portia?

Nathan:she will be my wife and when i will get married sometimes i will come to have

sex with you.

Tyson: by the way you were not so sexual before our first sex?

Nathan: maybe it is because i never had sex with anyone you were my first sex partner and also that you won't get pregnant.