Ch 5- Argeeing

⚠️ sexual content warning ⚠️

Tyson's POV:

I was all confused when Nathan said he loved what we had last night, a i dreaming, am i still not awake.

Nathan(moving me): hey are you listening?

me(again bursting my imagination bubble):yeah what were you saying?

Nathan: i loved it.

Me: oh you mean the pank cake in your plate.

I was unable to gulp what Nathan was actually saying.

Nathan: you know i'm talking about last night Tysi.

Me: oh that.. But i thought you were straight.

Nathan: i'm .

Me: then?

Nathan: it's just i like you sexually, i mean i love what we are doing.

Me: and what about Portia?

Nathan: i told her .

Me: what?? You broke up with her.

Nathan: no she is still my girlfriend.

Me: then who am i?

nathan(fumbled and sacred to utters the word): FWB.

I did not understand what he said.

Me: what??!! Nath be clear.

Nathan: friends with benefit?

Me: what??

How could he say that.

Nathan: look its ok if you don't want to be my FWB we will be the same as before nice friends, but it's just i broke my Virginity with you and i loved it and wish to continue it more.

Me: and how will we do that?

Nathan: we will do it don't worry, just if you want i will do anything to have fun with you.

Me: i need to think.

Nathan: yeah sure.

I walked towards the dinning table and started having my food and Nathan went to his friends from the other section. I was thinking a lot about what Nathan said. Should i be his Friend with benefit? Yeah i like him sexually but its always the same , guys be with me for being sexual. But he his different, he did not come into relationship with me for being sexual and did not leave me using my body, he honestly told me what he wants. He even asked Portia about Being sexually active with me , he is really a adorable guy. Oh god what should i do?

"Just do as your heart say",Portia said sitting beside my left.

Me: are you serious.

Portia: yeah i'm

Me: won't you be jealous.

Portia: i will be , but he wants to do it with you and he could have hid this from me even the night thing be he told me , i know he loves me.

Me: but won't be it like he is using me as his sex toy.

Portia: if you feel like that you can just be his friend. See i know one thing he is straight and he was homophobic until he kissed you so know that he is not using you as a sex toy.

Now what should i do ?

Me: i don't know what to do?

Portia: see i know you are also sexually attracted to him, otherwise you are not that kind of a guy who will sleep with anybody .