Ch 9 - wishes

3rd Person's POV:

Its been three days now since Nathan realized he loves tyson. Now he mostly stays around Tyson, whenever Tyson comes in the class he shifts his sitting position and makes space for him to sit.

Portia use to observe all this but thought it to be just friendship. Nathan use to listen closely to Tyson's talks and sometimes use to grab his waist.

Tyson (whispering): Nathan we are in the class i get it you are horny but there are people here.

Nathan would just stare into his eyes.

Tyson and Nathan both had turned 18 now and Nathan had newly learnt biking. Tyson was alone at his home laying down his bed scrolling hs phone when he heard the honking of the bike. When he looked down it was Nathan in his dad's bike.

Nathan: wanna come on a ride?

Tyson: i didn't you yu could be me that ride too.

Nathan: are you coming or not?

Tyson: uh yeah sure.

Tyson wore is jacket and locked the house.

Nathan's Pov:

Oh my god! He looks damn good in that red jacket, and his smile as he walks towards me.

Tyson: where are we going by the way?

Me: uhm long drive just on the road.

I sat first and then he sat behind me but why was he not holding me.

Me: hold me otherwise you will fall.

Him: where am i? In a roller coster

Me: ok then don't say i didn't warn you .

I started the bike with a high speed of and he was intended to wrap his arms around my waist and i increased my speed and he tightened his hold i felt nice when he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wished he just moved his hands under my t shirt and feel my naked torso. I slowed down a bit as i reached a empty area near a jungle.

Me: hey Tysi, uhm i want , uhm....

Tyson: oh i get it u want to get intimate?

I did not asked for that but he initiated so how can i say .

Tyson just kissed me pulling me by my shoulders and i could not say how happy i was. I pulled him towards me and my body from t shirt could touch his. I stopped kissing and just hugged him.

Tyson: are you ok?

He said being wrapped in my arms; i nodded my head.

Tyson: so Nath what is it?
I moved back and took out the sleeping bag hidden behind the tree.

Tyson: don't say that we are spending the night together!

Me : yeah we are.

Tyson: what about Portia?

Me: aah i told her about me going out with you she didn't see my text, she has gone out of station for some days.

Tyson: oh ok , i didn't knew that.

Me: so for some days its just you and me.

I wish it could be just the two of us for ever.

Me: see i don't want to have only sex with you , i want to spend my time with you.

Tyson: oh i didn't see that coming.

Me: do you know where are we?

Tyson: no!