CHAPTER 3

A/N: Here is another chapter, thank you very much for the 100 reads.  Los amo ❤

May 23, 2019

More than a week went by and things couldn't be worse, things between Victoria and Reneé were very tense. They couldn't have a proper conversation without a fight, and this not only affected them but also the rest of the cast, who had already noticed the certain tension that both girls had.

It was two weeks until opening night and they were already overdue, the rivalry between Reneé and Victoria only made the process more difficult. Evelyn had already had a chat with both of them, but that only seemed to make the situation worse.

Victoria became very good friends with Bruno and Paige, Bruno played Aaron.

The three of them most of the time were in a room practicing their lines, it was a distant room so that the noise from outside wouldn't bother them when they practiced.

But this day Paige wasn't there, she had to go on stage to practice the choreography of "Sexy". So it was just Bruno and Victoria together in the room. They were practicing their lines for the halloween party scene.

After a while Victoria left the room to go to the bathroom, and when she returned she was there. They both turned to look at her, "What are you doing here?" She said calmly, but with obvious hatred in her voice.

Reneé looked her straight in the eye, obviously angry, but her gaze softened as she looked at Bruno. Victoria frowned.

"I thought you were alone" The blue eyed girl said.

"No, Vic just left for a moment" Bruno said, starting to get anxious. Things between the two blondes always ended in a fight.

"Oh" The room went silent.

"Maybe you shou–" Victoria was interrupted by Bruno, who quickly spoke before this ended in a disaster.

"Maybe you should stay!" He said it so fast that both girls could barely understand what he said. "After all, the scene we're practicing also includes Reneé," he says with a nervous smile.

Bruno looked at Victoria with pleading eyes. And she understood that he didn't want any more trouble.

She sighed and looked at the blonde sitting in the chair. "Okay let's practice altogether, the scene will look better if we practice together anyway" the taller girl says as she grabs a chair to sit facing the pretty blonde.

They were all going to read their lines first and then they were going to act.

When they were all in silence Victoria started to mumble her own lines, she didn't even do it on purpose, it was just something she always did unconsciously.

Bruno wasn't bothered by this but for Reneé it was another story. And that was all it took for both girls to start a fight again.

"Oh my god!" Bruno and Victoria jumped in surprise. "Could you please shut up? We don't want to listen to you!" She says harshly to the younger girl.

"Oh I'm sorry, maybe if you don't want to listen, then maybe you should leave!" She shouted back.

Victoria knew that hearing someone speak incoherently near you while you're reading is irritating, she would've stop doing it if she was asked to stop nicely, but she didn't so..Fuck her.

The Blonde stood up abruptly from her chair and approached Victoria, she looked her in the eyes in a threatening way.

"You know what? I might just leave, I don't want to be practicing with a loser anyways." Victoria could feel some of Renee's hair touching her face because of how close she was.