CHAPTER 7

June 9, 2019

"Okay! I really need to go get ready right now." Victoria had shown Ally every outfit she would wear, she even showed her every photo she had taped to the frame of the mirror. She shared a dressing room with Paige, who soon arrived to change as well.

Some time later the same man from before took Ally to her reserved seat, leaving Victoria and Paige alone. The girl helped her put on her wig and she was ready for the show.

Victoria walked silently backstage looking for a certain blonde, she didn't need much to search since Reneé seemed to find her first.

The blue-eyed girl moved closer to the other blonde from behind, Reneé approached the green-eyed girl's ear... "Victoria!" The poor girl literally jumped in fear and turned around so fast that the hair of her wig hit the face of the blonde behind her.

"Bitch! You scared the shit outta me," she punched her softly, Reneé chuckled while removing the wig hair from her mouth.

"Shhh! Lower your voices!" they both heard.

"Sorry!" Victoria shouted whispered. She turned to look at Reneé again, the girl was staring at her head. "Do I have something in my wig?" she touched the top of her head trying to find something out of place.

"No, but it's kinda falling, here lemme fix it for you." Victoria moved closer to the blonde after Reneé made some gestures for her to come closer, Victoria thought this was very cute on her part.

While the blonde adjusted her wig and microphone, Victoria observed the small moles on Reneé's face. She had never stopped to look at it properly. Her features were like pieces made for the perfect puzzle that is her face.

Victoria thought that her face was like a perfect canvas where beauty decided to dwell.

"Ookay, It's already perfectly settled, you look great!" She placed both of her hands on each side of her waist. Reneé noticed the blonde was staring at her too much.

"What?" She raised her eyebrow slightly.

"Oh, nothing, I was just wondering if," she chuckled awkwardly ,"do you have a boyfriend?"

"I don't, why you asking?" At first Reneé's face was of confusion, but soon it turned into a smirk. "That sounds like you wanna date me."

She showed Victoria her shiny pearls and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear in order to annoy Victoria. The minor couldn't understand how someone as beautiful as Reneé still didn't have a boyfriend.

"You wish!" Victoria raised her head a little to be taller than Renée and smiled at her from above.

The shorter girl stood on tiptoe to try to be at her height, achieving absolutely nothing, the green-eyed girl was still taller than her.

"How tall are you, baby?." The younger blonde looked her in the eyes.

Victoria tried to ignore what the blue eyed girl had called her. "I don't know, think I'm like, 5' 10? I think."

Victoria saw Renee's surprised face, she didn't manage to say anything to bother her because Evelyn appeared out of nowhere next to her.

The woman looked at them with a weird look on her face, "I can't quite tell if you two are fighting or not, but you two together without screaming at eachother.." She sighed loudly. "This is really weird, it's actually terrifying." She shook her head, both blonde's shared a look, trying to contain their own laughter at the strange face Evelyn made.

"Anyways, what are you girls doing! Go to your positions, we are just about to start." The woman breathed and exhaled to calm down. Both girls nodded their heads at her.