𝖺 𝗀𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗑𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗋, 𝖿𝖺𝗋 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒

·∙·⊰·∘☽༓☾∘·⊱·∙·

˚  ✦ .    .   ˚ .   ✦   .  . ˚  

✦ ˚  . ✦     ˚ 

.       ˚  

__________________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚         
✧. ┊         
⋆ ★

This story happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. It is already over. Nothing can be done to change it.

It is a story of love and loss, brotherhood and betrayal, courage and sacrifice and the death of dreams. It is a story of the blurred line between our best and our worst.

It is the story that followed the end of an age; the beginnings of a new era.

A strange thing about stories-Though this all happened so long ago and so far away that words cannot describe the time or the distance, it is also happening right here. Right now.

It is happening as you read these words.

『』

And so, are you ready for an adventure? Are you ready to experience the fiercest of friendships, the sharp sting of betrayal, the deep woe of tragedy, the harrowing loss of sacrifice, and the protective, avaricious, and limitless warmth of love?

Enjoy these moments while you can, the good and the bad, and most of all, the family you'll join along the way.

Because that's the thing about time, when it's gone, you can never get it back . . .

- Ensley