𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽

══ ·∙ ༒ ∙· ══

It had come to seem as if they would spend all their waking hours aboard the starship Marauder

As the shuttle cruised through the vast expanse of space, its crew moved about their tasks with a practiced efficiency born of camaraderie and routine. Omega, however, unused to days spent amid space travel, found herself growing increasingly restless with each passing moment.

She'd found herself once again leaning against the large metal frame of their faithful gonk droid, feeling the stirrings of restlessness creeping in. The confines of the ship were starting to feel a bit too confining, and she longed for the freedom of solid ground beneath her feet.

"I can't take much more of this, Gonky" she muttered to her silent companion.

The defective gonk droid honked back softly as her gaze wandered idly across the ceiling, tracing the recognizable patterns of scratches and lines that had become all too familiar during their long journey aboard the starship.

Just then, she spotted Hunter enter from the cockpit and approach the Hyperwave transceiver, his brow furrowed in concentration as he pulled up a holographic map. With a surge of hope, Omega pushed herself off Gonky's metal frame and hurried over to join him.

"What are you doing?" she asked eagerly, her eyes alight with interest.

Hunter glanced down at her, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Looking for our next destination," he replied, gesturing for her to take the open seat at the transceiver.

Eagerly, Omega settled into the chair, arms folded across the controls as she watched Hunter navigate the holomap projection. Wrecker soon came to join them as he groaned about his own boredom, arms slumped over the backrest of Omega's chair.

Her heart leapt with excitement as Hunter tapped a finger against the glowing image of a distant planet. "Idaflor, that's where we'll go."

Omega smiled when Tech settled into the chair beside her, datapad in hand as he eyed the map.

Wrecker groaned. "But Idaflor's not even inhabited."

"Which makes it the perfect place to hide out," Hunter countered with a narrowed look.

Omega leaned back in her seat with sad eyes. "'Hide?' But I've been stuck on Kamino why whole life. Can't we explore?" she pleaded, gesturing to the hundreds upon thousands of planets displayed on the holomap.

However, Hunter's response was cautious, his gaze flickering towards the open hallway of the cockpit where he knew Talia sat with Echo. He knew all too well the dangers that lurked beyond the safety of their ship, especially for someone like her. "Not right now," he replied, his tone gentle yet firm. "We have to wait for things to settle down."

It would be far too dangerous to take her anywhere populated. Not with the Empire still hunting down any remaining Jedi. Not to mention whatever it was the Imperials wanted with her specifically...