★ Chapter Ten ★

First and foremost, I want to thank Villixflower from instagram for the new Book cover. It looks AMAZING <3 Thank you sooo muuuch!! I love you guys:

 It looks AMAZING <3 Thank you sooo muuuch!! I love you guys:

*Now on to le story:

Göll trailed silently behind Brunhilde, her gaze fixed on the confident warrior ahead. Despite not meeting her eyes, Brunhilde could sense a certain tension in Göll's body language. Her brow furrowed and her lips turned downward in a worried frown.

"What troubles you, Göll?" Brunhilde asked, breaking the heavy silence between them.

Göll's body gave out and she fell to her knees, a sharp exhale escaping her lips. The weight of the situation seemed to crush her, leaving her gasping for air.

"Big sis..." she whimpered, tears stinging at the corners of her eyes. "Why are we doing this?"

she cried out, clutching at her sister's dress with trembling hands. "You're just asking to get killed!" Göll's heart raced with worry for her sister, knowing that the gods would not take kindly to their actions.

The air around them felt thick and heavy, charged with an otherworldly energy that seemed to pulse through Göll's entire being.

"Göll," Brunhilde sighed, her voice heavy with emotion, "As a younger Valkyrie, you may not fully grasp the depth of the bond between mankind and us Valkyrie... it is deeper than those of gods"

Göll looked at her sister with newfound admiration, her eyes tracing the strong lines of her back as she stood tall and resolute.

"How could we abandon them at a time of need," said Brunhilde.

"Brunhilde..." Göll murmured, her voice trailing off as she remembered all that her sister had gone through in order to be alongside humanity.

Their emotional moment was suddenly interrupted by a figure flying towards them with wings resembling that of a demon. A smug grin spread across his face as he approached Brunhilde "I heard what you did at the council, Brunhilde," he taunted, "You're in big trouble now, there's no telling what they'll do to you"

Brunhilde's eyes narrowed as she stared at the incubus before her. Before she could react, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close, but she remained unfazed as he spoke, "the gods Can be so egotistical and callous. But I can protect you if you want"

With a malicious expression, he squeezed her cheeks and licked her face with his long tongue, in a threatening manner, "But that depends on what you can do for me"

Brunhilde's expression contorts into one of disgust as she gazes at the lower creature in front of her. She then felt the presence of a being, all too familiar to her, and immediately drops to her knees with her head lowered.

The incubus leered down at her, relishing in the sight of her kneeling before him, "I like your attitude, girl... you know I've always fancied you hehehe! I can't wait to hear the all mighty Brunhilde squeal. Hehehe!"