★ Chapter Eleven ★

⚠️WARNING!⚠️ This chapter contains graphic violence, including a fight scene with blood. 

⚠️Reader discretion is advised.⚠️

"And now! We bring you to the tournament for the fate of humanity!" Ragnarok!" announced Heimdall, "Who will win?!" he pointed at the almighty Thor, "The Thunder Berserker, Thor??" or his opponent from The Three Kingdoms, Lü Bu!"

Lü Bu got off his horse and clutched his Halberd, silently glaring at Thor, his opponent.

Heimdall continued to hype up the audience as they continued to cheer at the two fighters.

"Go get that puny human, Lord Thor!"

"Lü Bu! Get out there and tear those shitty Gods a new one!!"

You clap your hands in excitement, "I'm actually excited. It's been so long since I've seen a good fight" you chuckled.

Brunhilde nodded, "Many Gods believe humanity doesn't have a chance but that's precisely why..." Her look turn dark, "Humanity has a chance of ramming a fist up their ass, of the Gods that shat on them above,"

Göll looked at her sister with a baffled look, 'Sister how vulgar...'

Heimdall blew the horn, signaling that the match between the Gods and humanity has already begun.

Lü Bu rested down his Halberd and Thor placed his hammer down, causing the audience to go quiet in confusion.

"The two fighters have lowered their weapons?..." Heimdall announced but he was a bit confused at the scene, "They have lowered their guards...oh! And just like that they're closing the distance!"

Two different warriors born in different paths, yet they share one thing in common... The title of Strongest!

Lü Bu was the first to raise his weapon. With their first strike, they would aim to utterly annihilate Thor. Lü Bu lifts his Halberd up and swings, clashing against Thor's Mjolnir, each strike unleashing a deafening roar that shakes the earth. Lü Bu is taken aback by Thor's ability to withstand his attack and increases the pressure, pushing Thor backward. Seizing the opportunity, Lü Bu leaps into the air and brings down his Halberd with even more force.

Lü Bu is surprised Thor was able to defend against it and applies more pressure, pushing Thor back. After Thor gets pushed back, Lü Bu leaps into the air to bring down his Halberd once more. Thor then swings his Mjolnir, forcing Lü Bu to defend against the hammer midair, much to Thor's surprise. After Lü Bu gets knocked back, the two charge back in and clash weapons once more. However, Thor counters with a powerful swing of his Mjolnir, catching Lü Bu off guard as they clash in midair. After being knocked back, the two warriors charge at each other once again, their weapons colliding for a second time. As they face off, both of them have the same realization - that the foe before them, was the first in a long time that was able to withstand their first strike.

"A mere human being able to catch up with Thor's attack? ohoho~ what a sight" complimented Zeus, "But it won't be long until Thor unleashes his true power..."

The battle rages on with ferocious intensity as the two warriors clash, their weapons meeting in a cacophony of steel and sparks.

Thor sets down his iconic Mjolnir and channels a powerful electrical current into his left hand. The power surges through him as he grips the hammer with both hands, imbuing it with deadly electricity.

Thor adopts an unusual stance and leans his upper body back halfway, holding Mjolnir over his head, causing the arena to erupt in a frenzy of electrified chaos. A rare attack, one that Thor reserved only for his most formidable opponents, he now unleashed on a mere human. His eyes narrowed with a deadly focus as more power coursed through his hammer, ready to strike.