Chapter 5: Red Gallant's Wrath

The Ophiuchus Zodiarts is sent by Gaikoutei to eliminate Kamen Riders Fourze and Meteor, but he will be joined by a crimson version of Mad Gallant, Red Gallant.

RG: "I am Red Gallant, son of Mad Gallant and Hellvira."

Then, Ophiuchus attacks the New DekaBase and calls out Fourze and Meteor.

Tetsu: "Nonsense! We won't fall for that!"

But then, Red Gallant appears and attacks our heroes.

Geki: "Who are you? Mad Gallant?"

RG: "I may be Mad Gallant but, not the one you knew. Call me Red Gallant!"

Geki: "Jouchaku!"

[Geki transforms into Gavan]

Gavan and Red Gallant battle and teleport to different sites due to the power of Ophiuchus. Speaking of Ophiuchus, he summons 3 Minor Zodiarts(Hound, Pegasus, and Chameleon) and 1 Horoscope(Scorpion), meaning he has the power to summon enemies that our heroes defeated in the past.

Tetsu: "Emergency! Deka Break!"

[METEOR, READY?]

Ryusei: "Henshin!"

[Enter Kamen Rider Meteor and Deka Break]

Meteor: "I will decide your fates! Go deal with Ophiuchus!"

Gentaro: "Right!"

While Deka Break and Meteor deal with the revived Zodiarts, Fourze deals with Ophiuchus.

[3! 2! 1!]

Gentaro: "Henshin!"

[Gentaro transforms into Fourze]

Fourze: "Space is Here!!!"

Ophiuchus: "So, you have arrived, Fourze!"

Fourze: "So, you Ofi- What is it again?"

Ophiuchus: "It's Ophiuchus!"

Fourze: "Who cares?! Time to beat you man-to-man!"

[ROCKET ON!]

Fourze and Ophiuchus do battle with him using all of his Switches and forms (except Cosmic), but not one of them seems to work.

That's when Jasmine found out about Kamen Rider Ginga; Ginga used to be an evil alien warlord who would destroy the Earth, along with its species to ensure his rule over the universe.

Speaking of Ginga, here he comes again, and this time, he really means business.

Ginga: "I will destroy everything. Nothing will stop me!"

Then, Ginga defeats both sides and declares himself the true ruler of the universe. Meanwhile, Red Gallant defeats Gavan, Deka Break, and Meteor. Then, he senses Ginga's wrath occurring. But, before Ginga finishes him off, a familiar voice tells him to run. Fourze remembers that voice as someone from the same club as him, Tomoko Nozama of the Kamen Rider Club. But, can Ginga be her?