Chapter 9: Reclaiming Tomoko

The Capture the Flag challenge continues. 

Then, the Dekarangers encounter Gaikoutei as he sics the deleted Alienizers on them. But, that won't stop them from mowing through those revived mooks while roll-calling.

Gaikoutei: "Get them!"

DekaRed: "Let's go!!!"

[SWAT MODE: ON!]

[1! To hate cruel evil!]

[2! To pursue mysterious cases!]

[3! Using the science of our future,]

[4! We find the evil beings in space...]

[5! ...and eliminate them swiftly!]

[6! Damn, it feels good to be invincible!]

[S.P.D.!]

[DEKARED!]

[DEKABLUE!]

[DEKAGREEN!]

[DEKAYELLOW!]

[DEKAPINK!]

[DEKABREAK!]

[TOKUSOU SENTAI: DEKARANGER!!!]

Meanwhile, the Kyuurangers encounter a remnant of the once-feared Jark Matter, Don Carnage, and boy, is he pissed at the Kyuurangers being able to defeat such a powerful army? Either that or Genmaku hasn't mentioned him yet?

Either way, they don't have time to waste on him. So, they must press forward to save Tomoko.

[Super Star: ShishiRed!]

[Poison Star: SasoriOrange!]

[Beast Star: OokamiBlue!]

[Trick Star: TenbinGold!]

[Ring Star: OushiBlack!]

[Silent Star: HebitsukaiSilver!]

[Shinobi Star: ChameleonGreen!]

[Speed Star: WashiPink!]

[Food Mei-star: KajikiYellow!]

[Big Star: KogumaSkyBlue!]

[Space Bu-Star: Houou Soldier!]

[We're the Ultimate Saviors!]

[Uchuu Sentai: Kyuuranger!]

Then, Gavan faces Red Gallant, and as they fight, his movements seem similar to Mad Gallant's. Except his fighting style, is way different from Mad Gallant's.

Meanwhile, as both Fourze and Meteor mow through Ophiuchus' revived Zodiarts, he gets pissed and sics Kamen Rider Ginga on them. Ginga shrugs off Fourze's Fire States, Magnet States, until he gets to Cosmic States. As Meteor takes on Ophiuchus, Gentaro tries to wake up Tomoko, but Ginga interferes and pushes him aside.

Fourze: "Tomoko! How long are you gonna keep sleeping?! Remember what you said when Ryusei and I fought?

[flashback to Episode 18 of Kamen Rider Fourze: "Gen/Ryu Showdown"]

If what you said was true, then you need to wake up! You too can be a Kamen Rider! That's why... Kamen Riders are..."

Tomoko (faintly):"...Kamen Riders are...Kamen Riders are...."

Both: "Kamen Riders are... Allies of Justice!!!"

Finally, Fourze manages to free Tomoko from the Gingadriver and he gets his KRC member back. Ophiuchus couldn't believe it and he freaks out, using his Supernova for the first time.

The Capture the Flag Battle isn't over yet!