Chapter 10: Galaxy of Heroes

Tomoko, now freed from the Gingadriver, embraces both Gentaro and Ryusei in a heartwarming moment. But that ends when Ophiuchus goes Supernova and revives all 12 Horoscopes. Can they beat them all at once?

Fourze: "Tomoko, stand back."

Meteor: "We got this."

???: "Actually, we will indulge in this battle as well."

Meteor: "The Gingadriver? But how?"

Tomoko: "I heard his voice... and his heart. I knew that he wasn't all evil. He was misguided."

Ginga: "The Will of the Cosmos was absolute. All I did was follow their orders. But now, I see a new light, in humanity."

Tomoko: "Ginga, I always knew you were a Kamen Rider, despite being a bad guy. Then, we must fight together, for real this time!"

Ginga: "Gladly. I will grant your wish."

Ophiuchus: "You sure? You'll end up coming back to me again!"

Tomoko: "We'll see."

[Tomoko starts to transform into Kamen Rider Ginga]

Tomoko: "Henshin!"

[GIN-GIN-GIRA-GIRA-GALAXY! UCHUU NO KANATA NO FANTASY! KAMEN RIDER GINGA!]

Tomoko, now realizing what Ginga has gone through, finally transforms into Kamen Rider Ginga, but this time, she and Ginga are working together.

Ophiuchus: "I knew it! Now, come back to me and destroy them!"

Ginga/Tomoko: "We refuse!"

Ophiuchus: "From now on, the Will of the Cosmos is our own!"

Fourze: "This time, we're going all-out!"

All: "One-on-one!"

[COSMIC ON!]

[METEOR STORM!]

Kamen Riders Fourze, Meteor, and Ginga mow through all 12 Horoscopes until they get to Ophiuchus.

Tomoko: "You're gonna pay...for making me... hurt my friends!"

[GIGANTIC GINGA!]

Tomoko: "This one's for Gentaro!"

[DYNAMITE SUNSHINE!]

Tomoko: "This one's also for Ryusei!"

Meanwhile, the Dekarangers finish off Gaikoutei.

DekaRed: "Emperor Gaikoutei of Planet Gaikotsu: for the crime of operating with an evil organization, and well as taking and using a hostage for murder: JUDGEMENT!"

[JUDGEMENT TIME!]

[For Alienizers, the Special Police can request the highest court at the end of the galaxy to make judgement.]

[GUILTY]

Dekarangers: "Delete Approved!"

[SP License, Set! D-Revolver! Target Lock: Strike Out!]

[Chou Hissatsu-ken: Sonic Hammer!]

Gaikotsu: "I'm all dead and no bones!(dies)"

Dekarangers: "Got you!"

Then, Gavan, along with Shaider and Sharivan, who arrived, finally finish off Red Gallant, who counters with his finisher: Red Galactic."

Gavan: "You may be Mad Gallant's son, but you're just an imitation!"

[LASER BLADE!]

RG: "Shut up! Red Galactic!"

[SHARIVAN CRASH!]

[SHAIDER BLUE FLASH!]

[GAVAN HYPER DYNAMIC!]

Then, the Kyurangers finish off Don Carnage, for real this time."

[INFINISH BLAST!]

[PHOENIX END!]

[ALL-STAR CRASH!]

Don Carnage: "Looks like Jark Matter is doomed to lose after all! (dies)"

Kyurangers: "Good Luck!"

Then, Ophiuchus Zodiarts is finally defeated thanks to the power of Space Squad working together!

[STRIKE THE PLANET NINE!]

Tomoko: "And this is for... the Kamen Rider Club!"

[...]

"Gentaro! Finish this!"

Gentaro: "Right!

Gavan: "Use this, Fourze!"

Gentaro: "Thank you!"

[LIMIT BREAK!]

Gentaro: "And, this one's for Tomoko and Ginga too! Rider... Super Galaxy... Dynamic!!!"

[Ophiuchus Zodiarts is defeated. Capture the Flag game: Winner: Space Squad!]