Chapter 6: Who is Ginga?

Fourze: "Tomoko! If that's you in there..."

Tomoko: "Gentaro! Please, help me!"

Ginga: "Silence! Stay aslep, human!"

Now, that Fourze knows that Kamen Rider Ginga is actually Tomoko Nozama of the Kamen Rider Club, he resolves to save her, but can she really break free from Ginga's hold?

Meanwhile, Red Gallant talks to Kamen Rider Ginga about the human he's inside, Tomoko, and he knows that if she ever tries to break free, either Ginga or her might die. Then, Gentaro and the others are reeling from Genmaku's attack on the Neo-DekaBase, not to mention Ginga being Tomoko. Speaking of Tomoko, she sends a telepathic message to her former Kamen Rider Club members.

Tomoko: "Gentaro, Ryusei, if you're hearing this, that means I've lost all hope in returning, but before that: I want to thank my Kamen Rider Club members one by one.

Yuuki, you have shown me how to open up and stay true to myself.

Kengo, you're the one who shared your own habits, and I'm grateful for that.

Miu, and Shun, you two are the best couple I ever met, thank you.

JK, even though I scared you silly sometimes, I'm glad that we became friends.

Mr. Ohsugi, I'm glad that you became our advisor and our homeroom teacher, and I'm grateful for being your student.

And, Gentaro, Ryusei, I'm so, so happy, that two Kamen Riders are trying to save me, but if I don't come back as myself again, you must kill me. Until then, let me take care of Ginga."

Ginga: "Are you done with your pathetic speech, human? Good, as soon as your friends are destroyed, I will rule the universe, once I'm done using you that is."

Tomoko: "You're wrong, Ginga."

Ginga: "Hmm?"

Tomoko: "You may be an evil warlord, but you're still a Kamen Rider. Just because you're a Kamen Rider, that doesn't automatically mean you're an evil person."

Ginga: "Don't... don't talk like you know me!!"

The next day, Genmaku challenges the entire Space Squad to a "Capture the Flag" showdown. But this time, the flag is Kamen Rider Ginga. However, since Space Squad doesn't have a flag of their own, they have to improvise.