A: AmberPriceField (Rachel Amber/Chloe Price/Max Caufield) -Life is Strange

October 9, 2013

Even though I was more than a little skeptical at first, the blue-haired menace actually is Chloe Price.

I haven't seen her in such a long time. It almost feels like we're kids again.

October 14

Even though I'm happy to see Chloe, she's always hanging around Rachel Amber, the school's popular girl with a weird sense of humor.

They look really cute together.

October 25

Chloe is so adorable when she talks about something she loves. Her eyes always light up and her cheeks flush a little and she bounces around in her giddiness.

I've really missed this.

October 30

The fact still stands, Chloe is adorable, but all she talks about is "Rachel this" and "Rachel that" and it's a little annoying, but as long as Chloe's happy, then I suppose it's alright if Rachel's always there.

November 2

Rachel is ALWAYS there.

Don't get me wrong, she's really sweet and everything, but I miss my pirate Chloe.

I know we aren't kids anymore, but it's really hard to let go of Max and Chloe, the dynamic duo, the best friends.

It's not my place to say anything. Rachel was here when I wasn't.

At least Chloe has someone to love with all her heart.

November 15

Rachel isn't all that bad.

I've been talking to her recently and I am liking her more and more.

She's easily becoming one of my best friends.

I still get a little jealous when they go out on a date, but I'm not sure it's because Rachel's taking Chloe away from me anymore.

I think it's because I wish I was with them.

November 17

Definitely wish I was with them on their dates. They look so happy together and I just wish I could be part of that.

The morning cuddles from the three of us having sleepovers is great and I couldn't feel more at home.

I just wish it could be a little more.

November 22

I'm gonna ask them out.

Where should we go? To an amusement park? That would require us to go out of town. Would it be worth it though, to see Chloe excited for the coaster, or watch Rachel hug her giant teddy bear close to her, pure, unfiltered love causing her to glow?

Yeah. We're going to the amusement park.

November 30

The park was so much fun. I've never felt happier when they both agreed.

I started the year with nothing and now I have two of the most beautiful girlfriends in the world.

Nothing could top this.

May 5, 2015

Hey Diary. Remember me? I know it's been a while since I've written here, but I have some amazing news.

I'm getting married in a couple of weeks.

Chloe proposed in the most Chloe way she could.

We snuck some wine from one of the nearby picnic tables and we just watched as the sun set.

"Ya guys wanna get married?" she asks and we just laugh and agree.

Next thing I know, we're talking wedding plans.

It's really happening. I'M GETTING MARRIED TO CHLOE AND RACHEL!!

April 2, 2016

Coming back to Arcadia Bay was the best choice I've ever made.

I've got two beautiful wives, a house and a dog.

If, three years ago, you would have told me this would be my life, I would've laughed. I would've sooner believed that I could travel through time than be as happy as I am now.

Now, cuddled with Chloe and Rachel as we scream at some random show on tv, I know that this was the life I wanted, that I was going to have.

I love you guys so much.

Max Amber-Price-Caufield