Breakfast

Leonardo's POV:

I had woken up to the sound of Mikey yelling my name for breakfast.

"Coming!"

I tried to hide the tiredness in my voice. I was out all night looking around New York. All my family knew was that l was sleeping.
I got up from bed trying not to stumble. I put on my usual blue mask, leg warmers, arm warmers, and my sash/pouch bag. I grabbed my two swords, slid them into there pouch (idk what it's called) and walked out of my room towards the smell of food lingering in the kitchen.

Mikey was making pancakes for everyone. Since April stayed over along with Casey and Cassandra he made more pancakes than usual. One stack was on the center of the table. Raph was already munching on some pancakes, April was on a phone call, Casey was poking the food with curiosity, and Cassandra was trying to convince him that it wasn't poison and that he should eat the damn thing. Her words, not mine. Don was nowhere to be seen, most likely in his lab. Mikey turned around from the stove with another plate of food-

"Hey Leo! How many you want?"
I looked at the spotted turtle with a smile

"Two of your finest pancakes please"

He smiled and put two on a separate plate for me. I finished quickly. As l was putting my dish in the dishwasher Mikey came up to me with another plate, only with pancakes on it.

"Hey Leo, can you give these to Don for me?"

"Sure thing! The genius shall receive your offering!"

I took the plate from him and walked in the direction of my twins room. The door was closed, or course. I knocked twice-

"Hey D! Mikey made you brekfast!"

"You know l don't eat in the mornings Leon"

A sarcastic voice came from behind the door. It slowly opened. Yeah, don't eat breakfast my ass. I thought as l walked in. The room was dim except for the light coming from his desk. As you'd expect from a genius, there was tech everywhere.

The genius glanced over at me as l set down the plate with one pancake on it.

"You can leave now." Donnie said using a mechanical hand to push me away. I looked over my shoulder and saw he was building something. I felt my signature smug face appear.

"Watcha working on?"

Don replied with a sigh.

"If l tell you will you leave me to conduct science in peace?" I heard the annoyance in his voice. This only strengthen me.

"Deal!"

"Sigh, I'm working on a device to examine our DNA/blood cells. A question of science must be answered."

I looked at his device with curiosity.

"Now will you get out before you ruin something?!"

He got up and shoved me out of his room. He then proceeded to close his door and lock it.

Raph came over to me.

"Anything bad happen?"

"Nah, just our typical genius conducting science."

Raph nodded and walked over towards Cassandra to help her convince Casey to eat the pancakes. He was still poking at them.
Mikey looked over at me, he was eating.

"Hey Leo! Did Don eat the food?"

"I don't think so, you know him. Probably wait till later. He appreciates them though!"

Mikey looked sad until l added that last part, then he looked proud. I walked back to my room after seeing everyone was occupied. Maybe l can sneak in a nap. I thought slowly sitting down on my bed.

Sorry. No leotello yet. I have a plan, and it's in the middle of the night and I am tired. See ya.