The first day of Pride

No one's POV:

Time skip to next week, Monday. (Cause why not)

Leo set an alarm on his phone the night before. He was excited when he awoke to the sound of it. Today was the day he set his and April's plan into action. It was pride month. Leo texted April a couple days ago and already had everything set up and planned. Leo's ADHD made it difficult to multitask, but it wasn't impossible. He got out of bed and got dressed in his usual wear. Leg and arm warmers along with his pouch that carried an area for his sword (l still don't know what that's called)

Leo woke up early so everyone was still sleeping, or so he thought. He spotted Mikey baking what seemed to be brownies.

"Hey Mike, why ya up soo early?"

"I remembered it was Pride Month and to support April l invited her over along with Cassandra and Casey over. I figured they would be hungry so I'm baking brownies for everyone. Wait, why are you up early?"

"Well, uhh. I wanted to have a family talk today but since your awake you can help me."

"In what way do you have in mind?"

"No one lisens to me whenever l yell there name so you could do it to gather everyone's attention to the living room later here today."

Mikey nodded and agreed to help Leo with his plan. (Oh, and BTW splinter is hanging out with Draxum for the next week)

Leo headed over to the living room. There wasn't only Splinters chair anymore. They added a couch that April found at a free give away. Leon sat down and pulled out his phone. Mikey had just finished baking when a tired looking Donnie started to walk into the kitchen. He headed over to the fridge.

"Hey Mike, do we have anymore energy drinks?"

Mikey shook his head "We are out, sorry."

Donnie then closed the fridge door and headed to the coffee maker and started to make coffee, he liked it black with a tiny bit of milk so that way he got all the energy from it and not a flavorful drink.

"Uhh, Donnie? Don't you hate flavorful drinks?" Mikey looked at him concerned and confused.

"My dear Michelangelo, your genius brother had invented a certain beverage bottle that gives me the energy from the drink without the taste."

Mikey nodded slowly, Donnie had always talked fast, he just needed a moment to decipher what he had said.

Hours went by and all brothers had eaten toast, even Donnie surprisingly. He only ate one compared to the others three. They were all in the living room on there phones by the time Raph woke up. He ate one brownie and all brothers waited for April, Cassandra, and Casey.

"April-O-Neil has arrived!!"

She ran into the living room. Casey and Cassandra walked in. The turtles greeted them all. After a couple brownies April shot Leo a wink and he got up to discuss why they were here.

"Attention everybody look at the face man here" Mikey said to gather attention towards Leo. He then gave him a thumbs up. He didn't know what they were gonna talk about, he just wanted to be supportive.

"OK, l have gathered you here today for a meeting. Today Is the first day of pride month so weather you like it or not were gonna discuss our sexualities and be supportive of each other, ok amigos?"
Everyone nodded.
"OK, who wants to start? We will just pass it on as we go." April raised her hand. Leo nodded toward her before sitting down.

"I am April-O-Neil and my sexuality is lesbian, Cassandra you go next." She then sat down.

"I'm Cassandra and I'm new to this, but right now I'm same as April. Lesbian, uhh, Casey you go next!"

Casey looked confused "I don't know what that is or anything about this topic but, l support, how about you go master Raph."

Raph stood up looking shy.
"I'm Raph and I'm uhh, straight, but support." He gave everyone a snuggle toothed grin and everyone clapped. Donnie was on his phone the whole time but was lisening. "Hey uh, how about you big man? You got next." Raph pointed towards Mikey.
He stood up, obviously excited.

"I am Mikey and I'm pansexual baby!" He was already thinking of the drawings he was gonna make them based on this valuable information. He pointed toward Leo, who stood up and already knew what to do. "You already know me, the face man. And as obvious as it is I'm gay." Everyone smiled and clapped slowly. Mikey pointed toward him and yelled "I KNEW IT!"

After that everyone faced toward Donnie's direction. The genius felt there gazes and slowly looked up. He knew what to do.

"I'm Donnie, the smart one. And I'm a nonbianary bisexual. This shit confuses me so l use they, them, he, him as pronouns and l really don't care about gender l fall in love with." He then sat down and took his phone out again. "Oh! I forgot to say something!" Said Mikey. Everyone looked at him. "I'm genderfluid!" Everyone started asking him questions except Leo and Donnie.

Leo's face was turning from pink to red. He finally knew a little more about the mysterious genius he lived with and that he was bisexual and up to date boys. This new information made Leo's confidence increase.

No one knew what Donnie was looking at that was soo important to him. Little did they know he was on his phone to hide his slight blush. He noticed Leo looking into his eyes which flustered the genius slightly. He didn't want anyone to notice. He didn't know what this feeling was, all he knew was that it revolved around Leo. He liked it, he thinks. Donnie never felt this way before .

If you made it this far Thanks for reading! If you want a shout out comment in the comments section.👍