Answers and Questions

Behind Mikey was Raph.
"Guess who won the art contest, In the art gallery?! That's right, Mikey over here!" He then pointed to himself.

Leo smirked at his brothers inthusiasm.
"That's great, good to know being winners is in the family." April walked him in the back of his head. Leo looked over at her with a smug face and said "OK, I'll stop jeez. Just making a true statement."

Raph high-fived Mikey.
"Good job big man, I'm proud of you."
"Thanks, I'm proud of myself too."

Donnie looked over at Mikey and sighed.
"And l though having one Leo was annoying." Leo looked over at him offended and dramatically gasped.

April just laughed at them. Mikey then spoke up and said "Being snarky just runs in the family."

Raph cooled down the conversation before it escalated. Everyone sat in the living room and Leo brought up a certain subject.

"Soo, there's this Pride Month parade tomorrow, anyone want to come with me and April?"

Mikey nodded his head. "Oh my gosh! I'd love to go! I don't have any merch though."

Leo handed everyone a package with their pride merch they bought and everyone was ecstatic.

"Aww, thanks Leo. Is it OK if l come to? As a straight ally?" Raph asked

"Of course you can," Leo answered. He looked over at Donnie and noticed he was in deep thought. He walked over towards his crush.

"Whatcha thinking bout Don?"
Donnie quickly glanced at him and replied
"Oh nothing of the matter, just making observations."

Leo stared at him for a while before asking
"What type of observations?"
Donnie averted eye contact and said.
"It doesn't matter or involve you." He then got up and walked to his room.

He was thinking about his situation with Leo. April said l had a crush on him, hmm, that doesn't sound like me. Maybe it's a phase. Would it be right to date him? Technically we aren't brothers so it's legal.

He felt his face heat up. Damnit! No time for these thoughts!

The room was quiet until Don heard a kock at his door. He opened it and saw Leo. His face heated up a bit but his mask hid it well, unlike Leo who you could see it.

"Hey Don, just wondering if ya wanted to go to the parade with us. I know you hate crowds to I'll stick with you to make ya more comfortable, if that's ok."

Donnie nodded slowly. He carefully measured out the positive and negative effects that could happen.

"I guess. Promise you'll stick with me."

Leo snickered a little and then said
"I promise, I wouldn't let anything happen to my favorite genius."

Donnie lost in thought gave Leo a quick smile and kissed him on the cheek. Leo stood, stunned. His face was as red as a tomato. Donnie realized what he did and quickly closed the door. He sat on his bed and started thinking about what happened and why he did that.

After Leo comprehending what happened he ran into his room and shut the door closed. He grabbed a pillow, sat on his bed and buried his face into it. His thoughts were racing. Does he LIKE me? That felt good though. Shit my face is all red!

One hour later

He gathered his thoughts and layed in bed as everyone was sleeping. His insomnia was being a bitch and he decided to text Donnie.

Don and Leo GC

Hey Donnie!

What?

Wanted to see if you were up, and boredom.

Oh.

I have a quick question. Please be honest. Do you like me?

Yeah your very skilled. Why?

No, like, love.

Donnie never responded. Thought that wouldn't work.

Leo then began to scroll on his phone. He still couldn't sleep.

An hour passed and Leo felt the sleepiness get to him and passed out.

Thanks for reading!☆☆☆☆