An Iconic Trio hang out

No one's POV:

Leo woke up realizing he slept in the living room from the triple feature him and his brothers watched. Damn, l SLEPT. I already know my insomnia is gonna be a bitch tonight.

He got up and headed towards his room. Once inside he sat on his bed and picked up his phone, April had texted him.

I'll be there in 10 you and Don better be ready.

Shit. He thought. He quickly started scrambling to his full length mirror and looked at himself. Forgot l slept in my usual wear. Eh, l look good. No need to bother.

He walked out of his room. April had just walked in the turtles home and noticed him.

"Hey Leo! Is Don ready?"

As if on cue, Donnie walked out of his room wearing his battle shell and usual outfit.

"Alright! Let's go you two!"
April motioned for the turtles to follow her.

Time skip 15 minutes.

"I gotta agree with you Leo, the new Lou Jitsu live action movie was a flop." April commented.

"Yesss, finally someone with taste!"

April and Leo were walking on the sidewalk and talking. Donnie was on his phone walking behind them. He hadn't spoke at all that day so far.

When they reached their destination April stopped.

"Alright boys were here. The most popular pride merch store in New York City! And l know how Donnie hates crowds, so since l work here l rented it all to ourselves today!"

Leo ran and hugged his best friend.

"Omg thank you April you are the besssttt!"

Don signed 'thanks' in sign language. He learned it so he wouldn't have to speak during emotional occurrences in his family.

As they walked inside Leo went ecstatic.

"Leo I'm glad your enjoying yourself, but remember our mission." April warned

"Right! To get pride merch for our friends. Gotcha!"

Or myself. Leo thought.

Donnie found a bisexual hoodie and bought it. April found herself a lesbian shirt for herself and Cassandra while Leo found a sash like his but it was the gay pride flag. He fangirled over his find. He found Mikey a genderfluid neck scarf (those things cowboys wear around there necks) and a pansexual shirt for him. He also found Raph an 'l support' shirt that was sleevless. Perfect for him.

After they shopped and were back in their home, April decided to stay over. She wanted to see the reactions fo her friends.

When they walked into the kitchen Donnie noticed a note on the fridge door.
For the first time that day he spoke

"Hey guys. Our roommates left to go with Cass and Casey to see this new art museum attraction. And apparently there is an art contest going on there as well and dear Michelangelo signed up for it."

"How long until they get back?" April asked.

"Well Mikey is entering an art contest so l estimate about......half an hour." Donnie answered.

"Finally you say something. And here l thought you were actually mad at me this time."
Leo replied in his snarky tone with a smug face plastered on.

Donnie just rolled his eyes in reply.
"Ooh! How about in the mean time we play two truths and a lie!" April said.

"That's a great idea. See this is why we hang out."

April went first.
"Hmm, oh l know! My friends are turtles, l was obsessed with the color yellow as a child, and l have a crush on Cassandra."

Leo thought for a moment.
"The lie has gotta be the Cassandra one!" He said sounding overconfident.

Donnie was a master at this game. Or at least guessing.
"My guess the lie is the yellow one." He said in his usual sarcastic tone.

April smiled. "Don you really are a master at this game! Did my face give it away!?"

Donnie looked up at her, he couldn't hold eye contact for long (made him feel uncomfortable) so he looked down quickly.

"No, l cant read or understand emotions, so l just guessed."

"Nooo, l was wrong? Wait! You like Cass?!" Leo was asked in anticipation.

"Yeah, l just wanted to play the game so l could tell ya."

Leo and April started talking (with Don occasionally saying something) until the door was opened and a very proud Mikey stood in the doorway.

If you want a shoutout let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading!♡♡