061. THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY OUT

Chapter sixty one

"There's only one way out." 

Beatrix couldn't sleep that night, spending the hours staring up at the ceiling, she started to realize why certain creatures were nocturnal and other's chose to come out in the day, cause those who killed liked to spend their time in the shadows while those who held compassion and life chose to be out in the day, where as her thoughts continued to plague her, she decided to get out of bed and headed out of her room and downstairs, heading into the study, she grabbed a glass and a bottle, as she began pouring it "can't sleep." Connor said, as she spun around, not seeing him, she let out a breath "it's just my imagination." she told herself, turning around, she put the bottle down. 

And grabbed her glass, going to drink it "you know, it makes sense. Being a descendant of the devil and all." Connor shared, as Beatrix raised her brows "your not real." she said, turning and walking off, and as she did, Connor followed her "and how do you know that I'm not here?" he asked her "well seeing as I killed you. You should either be in limbo or heaven or hell your choice. Not mine." Beatrix shared "was that the first time you've taken a human life?" Connor asked her "says the man who knocked Damon Salvatore on his ass, I'd say your far from human just like the rest of the people I've killed." Beatrix shared, as she began pacing and clicking her heels against the glass.

She didn't know that Stefan could hear her, all the way from upstairs as he got up, and began heading down stairs, Beatrix shook her head "you are a ghost. So if you don't mind can you go on your way." she told him, going to walk around him "can a ghost do this?" Connor asked, turning and wrapping his arm around her neck, Beatrix brought the glass up and smashed it over his head, as she then sped over to where she knew a stake would be and grabbed it, where when she turned around Connor was right there, as she stabbed him in the chest, she pulled it out, but when she did, she saw Stefan "oh my god!" she voiced, pulling it out.

Stefan fell to his knee's, as Beatrix was breathing heavy, she bit into her wrist and crouched down to him, feeding him her blood "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..I didn't know. I didn't know." she told him, as she looked past him, seeing Damon standing there with furrowed brows.

Sitting on the couch the next morning, Beatrix shook her head "if I was anywhere else, I could've actually killed someone." she shared, as Damon raised his brows "well if you had better aim, you might've killed Stefan." he shared, as Beatrix's eyes went wide "look, I know what it looks like but I..I wouldn't kill Stefan. No matter how angry I am." she shared "well you should talk to Stefan." Damon told her "no, no, no, he..he probably hates me! I hate me. I mean he lied to me but I wouldn't actual kill him, Damon. I could've killed him. Oh my god!" Beatrix voiced, looking at her hands that were stained red, she looked away "blood. I keep seeing blood. Why don't it go away?" she asked.

As Damon looked at her worried, he saw Stefan walking back in "I'm gonna go.." Damon said, as Beatrix looked up at him "no, Damon!" she voiced, as Stefan walked in front of her "no!' Beatrix voiced, standing up and walking away from him, heading back upstairs, Stefan turned following her "Beatrix?" he asked her "no, no, no.." Beatrix mumbled as she walked into her room, she went to shut the door, as Stefan stopped her, walking in and shutting the door behind them "listen, I know your still upset about yesterday and I get it, believe me, but just let me help you." he shared.

"No, no, what you need to do is leave me alone before I actually kill you." Beatrix told him, walking toward's her bathroom "but you'll let Damon near you?" Stefan asked her, as Beatrix turned to him "I didn't stab him, Stefan! And you..you know what Klaus did to me and I thought..I thought we were closer that you would've at least told me if you were gonna start working with him and not have me find out by you talking about his demon dogs." she shared "listen, it's not, what you think, okay?" Stefan asked her "really cause it's pretty clear from my side. So if you know what's best for you, you'll leave me alone." Beatrix told him, going to shut the door, but Stefan stopped her "please, just.." he told her.