017. THREATENED TO BE REVEALED TO THE TOWN

Chapter seventeen

"Threatened to be revealed to the town."

It had been a few days since what occurred with the tomb vampires where Beatrix was working on moving onwards and upwards, focusing on school and so were everyone else seeing as they had also on that same night found Vicki Donovans body, although she hadn't seen Stefan since that night, and when she had woken up the next morning, she noticed how the bite mark on her neck and her wrist were basically non existent, which must've meant he snuck her some of his blood after she fell asleep, but she was choosing not to dwell on it.

So she chose to work on helping her mother and her grandmother fix up the garden and as she was, she didn't notice Stefan standing behind her "Beatrix." Stefan said, and when he did, Beatrix jumped up and turned to him "hey, um, haven't seen you around much." she shared, as Stefan nodded "yeah, I've been, uh, busy. And I see that you've been too." he told her motions to the garden, Beatrix turned to it "yeah, just needed a distraction you know." she shared, as Stefan nodded "way too much." he told her, as Beatrix furrowed brows "did you need something?" she asked him, s Stefan shook his head "no, no, just wanted to see how you were." he shared, as Beatrix nodded "okay." she told him, turning around to go back to her gardening, Stefan still watched her a few more minutes before turning around and leaving.

And tonight was the 150 years founder day party, as Beatrix was wearing an off the shoulder black dress, her grandmother wearing as black one as well along with her mother, as the three stepped inside, they began walking through the crowd together toward's the bar and as they did, they caught Stefan snatching someone's drink, as Beatrix's grandmother raised her brows "looks like someones off the rails." she said, turning and looking at Beatrix "did you know about this?" she asked her, as Beatrix furrowed her brows "no, but he was acting weird this morning, watching me." she shared, as Beatrix's mother furrowed her brows "watching?" she asked, as Beatrix sighed "whatever. That's not the point of tonight, let's get something drinks." she told them, walking toward's the bar themselves to kick off the night.

Later on, Beatrix had left her mother and grandmother as she came walking out of the ladies room, she bumped into someone "oh, sorry." she told him, but as she looked up, she saw it was Stefan "your ignoring me." Stefan told her, as Beatrix chuckled "I'm not ignoring you. I'm spending time with my family there's a difference." she told him, stepping around him and walking away from him and down the hallway and as she did, Stefan followed her "Beatrix!" he called out to her, where Beatrix began maneuvering through the group of people on the dance floor to get away from him.

Although as Beatrix turned around Stefan was following right behind her, where as she turned back around, she bumped into someone "whoa, watch it." the guy told her, as Beatrix scoffed "really dude, I am not the girl you wanna give an attitude towards." she shared, going to walkaway and as she did, the man grabbed her arm "whoa, where do you think your going?" he asked her, and as he did, Stefan stepped forward "that's no way to talk to a lady." he shared.

"Look man this doesn't concern you." the man told him, as he looked back to Beatrix "look if you wanted to get away from this guy all you had to do was say so." he shared, and as she did, Stefan swung punching the guy in the face "Stefan!" Beatrix yelled, as her eyes went wide, she scoffed, turning and walking off "Beatrix.." Stefan called after her, as Beatrix held her hand up, huffing as she continued walking away, and going outside to get some air, taking a deep breath "but then you already knew that didn't you? Being that you and your little witch friends are the one's that did it." someone said.

As Beatrix furrowed her brows, she turned around seeing Damon and some guy "and you're telling me this why?" Damon asked "I just thought we'd get the introductions out of the way." the guy shared "well, you know that I could rip your throat out before anyone would notice, right?" Damon asked him "yeah." the guy told him "yeah. Okay. But you probably ingest vervain, so.." Damon told him "why don't you take a bite, find out?" the guy asked him "it's not worth my time." Damon told him, chuckling, as he stepped around him and began walking away from him, Beatrix began walking toward's him where as the guy went to turn around, she moved her wrist snapping his neck and as she did, Damon turned around and flipped him over the balcony, as the two watched his body hit the ground below.