086. KARMAS A RELAXING THOUGHT

Chapter sixty six

"Karma's a relaxing thought."

Although by the middle of the night, Damon had woken Beatrix up again and when she asked him where they were going, all he told her was for a drive, although that drive led to them going all the way into mystic falls and breaking into the grill, where Damon had then leaned over the counter and grabbed the bottle of bourbon and as he did, Beatrix laughed "this looks familiar." she shared, and when she did, Damon hummed, as Beatrix waved her hands and two glasses appeared in front of them.

Damon smirked as he opened the bottle and began pouring the liquor out, and as he did, Beatrix grabbed her glass and as she did, Damon put the bottle down and grabbed his "so..are you gonna tell me why you dragged me all the way out here? Because newsflash I've lost a lot of blood so this liquors gonna hit me a lost faster so I think you should start talking now before I end up making out with you on this bar stool cause Elena won't be happy about that." she shared, downing her glass and as she did, Damon chuckled "Elena's not happy about a lot of things right now." he shared, downing his own glass.

And as he did, Beatrix furrowed her brows, putting her glass down, Damon did the same thing as he grabbed the bottle to fill them up again "is it because of the Augustine's?" Beatrix asked him, and when she did, Damon slammed the bottle down on the counter "I mean I lied to her, I lied to you where during the summer I had you do that locator spell and you found that girl all so I could go all the way out there and kill her because I couldn't let more then one more Whittmore live been doing it for years." he shared, grabbing his glass and downing it, Beatrix stared at him "I know. Wes kind of filled me in." she told him, grabbing her glass she downed it.

Where as Damon went to grab the bottle, Beatrix grabbed it first and began to refill them "you know..you don't have to be angry about it in front of me, I don't blame you for what you did. They deserve it." she shared "yeah, but see Elena..Elena doesn't get that! She's still treating them as people but they're not people! They're monsters all teaching their kids to do the same thing!" Damon voiced, grabbing his glass, he downed it and as he did, Beatrix did the same thing, the two then put their glasses down.

"And I also..I also blame myself I mean if I..if I had just left with you rather then going back there then I wouldn't have been put back down there then Elena wouldn't have gotten stuck down there with me and she wouldn't have found out any of this and.." Damon said, as he shook his head grabbing the bottle, he began pouring them a refill, and as he did, he downed his glass "and what?" Beatrix asked him, having a feeling about what he was gonna say but she wanted to hear him say it, and when she did, Damon scoffed, putting the bottle down, he downed his glass, and as he did.

Beatrix stood up from her bar stool and walked behind the counter and over to the radio "what are you doing?" Damon asked her "whatever song comes on you have to dance with me too." Beatrix told him, as Damon chuckled "it's the middle of the night, your not gonna find anything good." he shared, as wanted by Hunter Hayes started playing.

Beatrix didn't say anything as she walked back around the counter holding her hand out, Damon huffed as he stood up from the stool and walked over to her, taking her hand, the two walked away, as Damon then held her hand and put the other on her waist, as the two began to sway to the music.

"You know I'd fall apart without you

I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everythin' that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you
Like everythin' that's green, girl, I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you're wanted too."