087. WHEN THE WALLS START CLOSING IN

Chapter eighty seven

"When the walls start closing in." 

The next morning, Beatrix had heard a knocking at her door and as she walked downstairs, she opened it only to find a women standing outside of it "wow uncanny you look exactly like her except with red hair." she shared, as Beatrix furrowed her brows "excuse me?" she asked her, as the women shook her head "I'm..I'm sorry, I thought you were Beatrix Black. I thought this was the Black residence." she shared "I am. And it is. But last person who talked about my uncanny resemblance to my great grandmother tried to use me to destroy the world so sorry if I'm a defensive." Beatrix shared.

As the women chuckled "I'm Sloan. I know a lot about you and your power. Your kind of a big deal to us." she shared "us?" Beatrix asked her, raising her brows "us as in travelers. Your grandmother we always looked up highly to and we know that both your mother and your grandmother died so your now next in line!" Sloan voiced, chuckling "next in line for what?" Beatrix asked her, and when she did, Sloan's face fell "oh, um..to lead our people. It's confusing and not all of us are here right now. We're always on the move but when you feel like meeting me, this.." she shared, pulling out a sticky note "is my number. And I'll text you where we are." she shared.

As Beatrix furrowed her brows, taking the sticky note "thanks..I guess.." she told her, as Sloan turned around, walking down her driveway, as Beatrix quickly shut the door, having no idea what that was about, she turned around, walking to the kitchen when her phone dinged, and as it did, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and noticed a text from Tyler who happened to be throwing a welcome back party tonight "great. That's not gonna be awkward at all." she shared, bringing her phone down.

And when she did, her phone rang as she brought it back up "seriously, three people already hounding me and it's not even eight o clock." she shared, answering the phone "hello?" she asked "whoa, hello to you too." Stefan told her, as Beatrix chuckled "and give me a good reason why your calling me? Let me guess, you need a favor." she shared, walking over to her dining room table and sitting down "this isn't for me, it's about Damon. Cause you know how he broke up with Elena?" Stefan asked her "slightly. I was a bit drunk when he started telling me that." Beatrix shared.

"Yeah. Well, I kind of convinced him he was an idiot." Stefan told her, as Beatrix furrowed her brows "and.." she trailed off "and now he's in a bit of a mood and something tells me that he's been trying to get ahold of Elena, but she hasn't been returning his phone calls." Stefan shared "well, why don't we just let it work out the way it always does? They fight and then not long after they make up. It's their thing. Unless Elena dodging his calls means that she doesn't think he's good enough for her after he hid the fact that he killed someone over summer from her." Beatrix shared.

"Beatrix, how would you liked to be judged solely based on who your attracted to?" Stefan asked her, as Beatrix raised her brows "I have been actually, for every guy I've dated. It's actually the reason me and Caroline aren't friends anymore.." she shared, as her eyes went wide, wondering if he asked that for a different reason, being what she did yesterday "and are you asking me that because you know something because you don't like to tell me when you know something, you just express it in actions sometimes very horribly might I add." she shared "why? Should I know something." Stefan shared, furrowing his brows on the other end.

"No!" Beatrix voiced, as she chuckled "I'm just saying that if Damon and Elena drift apart, it's not our jobs to force them back together especially if they're not ready to be forced back together, you know? Cause then..then things get all confusing and then your just making out or having sex just because which you would know a lot about seeing as you slept with Katherine. But why are you asking me about Elena, isn't she there with you guys?" she asked him "she told me she was staying over at your house." Stefan shared "well, she's not here and I'm assuming with the lies knowing we'd just find her at Whittmore that she's not there either so where the hell can she be? It's not like she can disappear into thin air! She's a vampire not a witch!" Beatrix voiced, throwing her other hand out.