Chapter 6: The Endgame

Y/N's P.O.V

The other's and I are now in Tony's lab and we go over what happened.

Ultron definitely did some damage in here.

The place has been recked.

Bruce: All of our work is gone. Ultron cleared and used the Internet to escape.

Steve: Ultron.

I look up from a computer screen.

Y/N: He's been inside everything. The files, surveillance.

Natasha: Then that means he probably knows more about us then we do about each other.

Y/N: Yeah, he does. Guys, I've seen Terminator enough times by now to know that when the rogue A.I escapes and wants to wipe out humanity. It tends to access things that explode.

Hill: Nuclear codes.

Y/N: Exactly. Nuclear codes. Just when we thought things couldn't get any worse, right?

Rhodey: Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can.

Natasha: Nukes? He said he wanted to kills us.

Steve: No he didn't say killed he said "extinct."

Clint: Yeah and he said he killed somebody.

Ben: But who'd he kill?

Hill: Yeah, I mean there wasn't anyone else in the building.

Tony walks over.

Tony: Yeah, there was.

Stark shows us what's left of Jarvis.

Bruce: Oh my god.

Ben: Damn.

Y/N: Jarvis was the first line of defence. He would have shut Ultron down, it makes sense.

Bruce: No. Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy. This was rage.

Thor storms into the lab and grabs Tony by the throat.

Tony: Come on. Use your words, buddy.

Thor: I've got more than enough words to describe you, Stark.

Cap steps forward.

Steve: Thor. Stop!

A moment he puts Mr. Stark down and tells us that Ultron took the sceptre.

Tony goes on to tell us that we're gonna need Ultron to deal with a threat like the alien army that came to New York back in 2012.

Tony: Come on, guys. We're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all day long, but that up there. That's the endgame. How are we gonna beat that?

Steve: Together.

Tony then looks to Cap.

Tony: We'll lose.

Steve: Then we'll do that together too

(A/N: Ignore the subtitles for both gifs

(A/N: Ignore the subtitles for both gifs.)

Steve: Thor's right. Ultron's calling us out and I'd like to find him before he's ready.

Y/N: Well, the world's a big place. Let's start by making it smaller.

Steve and I nod to each other.

Steve: You heard the kid. Let's get to work.

All of us get to work so we could find Ultron before something bad happens.

(The next day)

We've spent the whole night looking for Ultron, but so far we've got nothing.

I've just called my mum to tell her what's going on, she needs to be safe.

Ultron knows everything about us, including my secret identity. So, I had to give her a heads up.

Right now I'm with Natasha, Tony and Bruce.

Tony: So, you get through to your mum?

Y/N: Yeah. She's safe, though I'm not sure for how long. Ultron knows my secret identity, that means he can go after anyone I love to get to me.

Natasha: Don't worry, Y/N. We'll stop him long before he can get to anyone.

Y/N: Yeah, okay. Thanks, Natasha.

She nods.

After that walks in with a tablet.

Steve: Guys, Ultron killed Strucker.

Steve shows the image of Strucker's dead body.

Y/N: Holy crap.

I take the tablet from him.

Y/N: Oh, and he wrote us a nice lovely message in blood on the wall. He's a sweetheart.

Tony: Wow, he did a Banksy at the crime scene. Just for us.

Natasha: Just remember, Tony. You created him.

Tony: Yes, I know.

We then find out that all of the digital files on Strucker were earsed by Ultron.

So go to look through the paper files on him.

After doing some digging we find out that one of Strucker's associates.

His name is Ulysses Klaue, he took some vibranium from a place known as Wakanda.

Wakanda is the same place where Tony's father, Howard Stark found the vibranium for Cap's shield.

This was a surprise for all of us as it was believed that Howard Stark had gotten the last of it.

Now that we've found this out we go to find Klaue and hopefully we can get to him before Ultron does.

If I'm being honest, I feel like this is gonna end badly.

Time for a trip to the African Coast. We need to find Ultron fast.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, everyone.)