Chapter 39: Team Cap Vs. Team Iron-Man

Y/N's P.O.V

After suiting up, Cap and I get into position.

Cap looks at me.

Steve: You ready for this, Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah. Are you?

Steve: I am.

Y/N: Then let's do it.

He nods.

Steve and I head out into the open.

We run towards a nearby chopper, but before we can get to it the chopper is hit and it's disabled.

He and I look up to see Iron-Man and Warmachine fly in and land infront of us.

Tony: Isn't fun how you run into people at the airport? Don't you think that's weird?

Rhodey: Definitely weird.

Steve: Tony listen to me. The doctor he's behind all of this.

Cap and I turn to see the Prince T'challa a.k.a Black Panther jump in and land nearby.

T'challa: Captain.

Cap nods to him.

Steve: Your highness.

Tony: Ross gave me thirty-six hours to bring you in. That was twenty-four hours ago, so can you guys help a brother out?

Steve: You're after the wrong guy.

Tony: Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.

Y/N: And there are five more Super Soldier's just like him.

Steve: He's right. We can't let the doctor find 'em first, Tony.

We look over to see Black Widow come over.

Natasha: Steve, you two know what's about to happen here. Do you really wanna punch your way outta this one?

Stark shakes his head.

Tony: Alright, I've run outta patience. Undroos.

Then out of nowhere Cap gets his shield taken from him, both our hands then get binded by webs.

We look up and see a spider in red and black land down holding Cap's shield.