Chapter 34: Captain America Civil War Prologue

Hi there, guys. It's Y/N L/N and I'm back to catch you up on things.

So it's been five months since I stopped the Lizard from turning the city into giant mutant lizard's. Since then things have been pretty quiet on the big bad front. Dr. Connors is doing well and thanks to a good word from Spider-Man, Dr. Connors has been given a reduced sentence.

As the city has been pretty quiet recently, it's allowed me to spend more time as Y/N L/N. I've been spending alot of time with Tara, which she appreciates. She understands my duties as Spider-Man, but she likes to spend time with me.

I've also been spending time with mum and her new boyfriend, Ray Palmer. He's really cool and is good to my mum, that's all I want. Oh and I've been helping him with a project which is almost finished and it's awesome. Ray also found out I'm Spider-Man a few weeks ago, though I trust him and he hasn't told anyone either.

Anyway, when not being Y/N and Spider-Man in New York, I'm being Spider-Man with the Avengers and going on missions. On our last mission we had to take down a giant robot called Ultimo. A HYDRA cell created Ultimo using ultron bots left over from the Battle of Sokovia.

I had to take it down by blowing it up from the inside out. It was kinda crazy and it worked.

That's all for now. You're all caught up.

Goodbye, everyone.