Chapter 11

"Detention & A Visit from G-man"
May 7, 2062
09:36:47
HQ Base

Five days after Griffin's withdrawal from Area S08. Ghost is at his dorm room his mask and shades on the table with the other families, while ghost is anxious about something.

Ghost :Hmm.....

Lucia :What's wrong, Simon?

Ghost :Hmm...it's about M4...

Lucia :...is it about the incident at S08?

Ghost :...yeah...she doesn't want to talk to me, because of that...

Lucia :Hmm...im sure she'll talk to you someday.

Ghost :Hope so...

Suddenly, someone knocked on their door and voice can be heard.

Alena (outside door) :Ghost! Ghost! It's me, Alena!

Lucia :I'll open it--

Ghost stops her and insist on ghost to open the door.

Ghost :No 2x, just sit down. I'll go open the door.

Lucia :Ok...

Lucia sits back, then ghost picks up his mask and shades, stands up and goes over to the door to open it.

Ghost :(opens door) Alena? Is you're application approved?

Alena :Yes, it was approved.

Ghost :That's good. Then when are we gonna leave?

Alena :Tomorrow I guess. But there's a problem...

Ghost :A problem? Did something happen with the application?

Alena :No, its not about that. It's about you and you're family.

Ghost :What? Why?

Alena :They will have to put you and you're family into detention for some circumstances, and also the three ringleaders and the T-doll will be confiscated or taken away for also circumstances.

Ghost :What!? The f*ck is this!? This isn't not part of our deal or sh*t Alena!

Alena :Yes, but it's from the higher ups. I can't disobey there orders. Or else i'll be fired for not following their orders.

Ghost :Damn...stupid orders... What about the large case I have, should they also take it away from me?

Alena :Well, as for that. It seems, it will remain with you.

Ghost :Why?

Alena :It was a request from miss Persica. I don't know the reasons why, but don't worry about the Girl's she also request for the return within a few days. I also request for you're to be in the Base S05.

Ghost :Hmm...it must be probably because I saved M4, maybe...

Alena :Maybe...

Ghost :...Alright then...we'll be taking a rest for tomorrow's detention.

Alena :Yeah, you should take a rest.

Ghost :Alright i'll see you at the helicopter.

Alena :You too.

After that, she left the doorway of Ghosts dorm, while Ghost then goes to Lucia to talk about what Alena said to him.

Tomorrow....
May 8, 2062
10:39:58
Base S05