Chapter 21

"Singularity Final Part"
January 10, 2064
06:01:10
"Ghost"
Task Force Defy
Battlefield, ???

Ghost slowly wakes up from the unconscious state, the first thing he sees is M4A1 right above him.

Ghost :Ugh...M4?

M4 notices Ghost, before she looks away.

Ghost :Where am I?

M4A1 :... (Slightly looks at Ghost) we are currently hiding right now, before the operation starts.

Ghost :Oh... How long was I unconscious?

ST AR-15 :Two hours. Dawn just broke and the Military is about to fully mobilize.

Ghost :I see...

He gets up. And checks his wounds.

Ghost :Hm. Shite, my healing factor is not working again. Damn you "Employers".

ST AR-15 :Employers? Who are they?

Ghost :Nothing. Now, where is Lucia?

AN-94 :She is probably with Ange right now. And AK-12 just finished creating a new signal blockade, and Ange's sending transmission.

ST AR-15 :She said she'd ask her superiors for support... They're not likely to show up now that it's come to this, are they?

UMP45 :We meet again, Ghost.

Ghost :Hm? (Notices) Oh not you sh*ts.

UMP45 :That's a mean thing to call us Ghost.

Ghost :Yeah yeah.

UMP45 :*chuckles* I've never held out hope for any support. 9, status report?

UMP9 :The other's and I have developed Dummies to keep an eye on the key sectors. The Military's armored units are making their push.

UMP45 :Armored units, huh... Let's see what Ange comes up with first. (looks at Ghost) by the way Ghost. Is you're wound fine?

Ghost :Nah, they're good.

UMP45 :Good to hear then (smiles slightly).

Ghost :You're creepy as sh*t.

Ghost looks towards M4A1, who was blushing for some reasons.

Ghost :M4 why the f*ck are you red?

M4A1 :No- nothing.

UMP45 :Ho... She's blushing the whole time when you got up, because...

She points at M4's lap. Ghost looks where she pointed at.

Ghost :Uhmm... Did I slept on you're lap.

M4A1 (blushes even more) :Yes...

Ghost :... Motherf*--

Two Hours Later...
08:01:03
Battlefield, ????

Ghost is back in action, and is now kicking ass on the enemies.

Ghost (shooting) :Die you piece of sh*ts!

Angelia (in radio) :How are you doing Ghost?

Ghost (using radio) :(stops shooting) I'm fine Ange.

Angelia (in radio) :Alright. I need you to wait for an airdropped package. Pick it up and protect contents. UMP45?

Ghost :Now were defending something now aye?