3) mate?

Hunter's pov:

I've always hated this cottage that's been on my territory ever since i became alpha. I've always left that old woman alone, thinking she meant no harm. But i was wrong.She lead a human into my territory. A DAMN HUMAN.

.~earlier~.
"Alpha!" I heard a guard yell as he barged through my office doors. I gave him a cold glare. "Explain yourself." I didn't like it when somebody interrupted me while working.

He clearly swallowed the lump in his throat and stood straight to face me. "Alpha, there is a human within the borders-"

"WHAT?!" My voice echoed throughout the whole packhouse.

I started speedwalking to the front door of the pack house with almost ten people behind me trying to stop me, but i wasn't going to let another human in my territory. One human is already too much and too risky.

My clothes ripped as i shifted into my giant wolf. I began to run to that old woman's cabin. She lead a human into my territory, i cant have her alive if this is going to keep happening.

As i entered the small house from the window, absolutely shattering the glass that separated the outer side of the house from the inside.

I ran up the stair-way just to see four separate rooms. There were two on the left, one on the right and one at the top of the hall way. I ran straight for the door at the top of the hall and knocked it down with my two front paws.

As soon as the door was down i heard a screaching elderly scream. But it didn't effect me, I've heard worse. I glare at the old woman and growl in a threatening manner.

"Oh my goodness! Get out you ferocious beast! Help! Help!" She pleaded. But i didn't give a damn. She was a threat to my pack and i had to get rid of her.

As i ran i aimed my clawed paw at her face.

slash.

She screamed in agony and covered her face with her wrinkly hands. I just grinned, amused by how weak and fragile humans can be and how easily one could kill them.

I went for another one at her stomach, but this time much deeper.

Slash.

At last, she was dead. Finally.

Suddenly, and out of the blue, i smell this exquisite, alluring and just divine scent. I instantly calmed down at the glamorous scent that decided to grace me this day.

Instantaneously i heard this ravishing, sweet voice coming from the bottom floor.

"Grandma giselle! Are you there?"

I quickly left the body and hid inside the closet. I barley fit thanks to my huge build.

I left a small portion of the closet door open to see who this lovely gal is. After a few passing minutes i heard the door creek open and a loud gasp emit From said person, though as soon as i laid eyes on her, my heart started pounding a million miles per second. I know what this is...

'MATE!!!'. I heard that loud and clear. I've personally never felt my wolf be this happy. Ever.

I all of a sudden felt a strong wave of emotions hit me like a truck. A mixture of sadness, anger, frustration and guilt.

Why would she feel that way? I don't understand. I peek out the little Gap and see my mate completely frozen in front of the old women.

"Grandma..." She walks up to the old woman and crouches next to her on the bed. "Grandma wake up...please..".

I couldn't believe it. The old woman was my mate's grandmother. And i killed her. I felt absolutely horrible. I made my mate cry and hurt because i decided to be reckless and kill her family member.

I tried walking out of the closet as quietly as i possibly could but my wolf just didn't like the fact that our mate was grieving over somebody other than us, and i absolutely agreed with him.

My wolf started growling in a threatening way trying to make our mate stop crying. She instantly halted her weeping and slowly began to turn around as i shadowed her figure.

She was absolutely trembling in fear with tears still in her eyes threatening to fall. Her eyes closed as she turned to face my halted frame.

When her body was finally turned to me, she began to open her eyelids slowly with caution. As soon as she opened her eyes she screamed in her tiny voice...

"WOLF?!"

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:-

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, im really trying my best to work hard on this book and give you all a good read. So please consider liking and sharing your emotions through commenting!

If you like this book stay tuned for the upcoming ones!

I love you all so much! Bye!

{820 words}