9) time for plan 'B'.

Adaline's pov:

As I picked a random shirt that I saw folded on top of the huge black and white dresser that was placed by the corner of the room; my head was filled with thoughts about how I got on the bed? I swear I was locked in the closet by that man. But that's not the case at the moment, because I plan to escape this place. This place is terrifying and I don't plan on dying here, nor by the hands of that man. He's the one that trapped me here, and I will never forgive him for that.

After pulling the humongous shirt on, I went to open the door carefully, only to find it was locked. 'What?! Why would it be locked?!' I thought, soon realising it was that stupid man. as I began to think of a new plan, I suddenly heard a rattle sound coming from the door, after a few passing seconds of the same sequence, the door swung open with a female stepping in excitedly.

"Adaline!" Aisha exclaimed as she ran to bear-hug me.

"Oh! Hey Aisha." I said, smiling as she pulled away from me with a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Oh- thank the goddess you're ok! I thought you were done for!"

"Aisha calm down! What do you mean you thought I was done for? What happened?" I asked perplexed on what exactly she was talking about.

She looked at me as if she'd seen a ghost. And just for good measure I turned around to check if there was really a ghost, turns out there weren't any, good. Turning back to her, she still had the same petrified look on her face.

"Aisha-"

"You heard nothing! Alright? Don't tell anyone I was here or any of what I just said, ok?!"

"A-alright...I guess."

"Thank you!" She shrieked as she hugged me one last time before she ran out of the room. Leaving the door open.

'yes! This is perfect! I can finally escape and go back to my uncle, oh how worried he must be..' I thought to myself. Taking a few steps towards the door, I open it a Little more, just enough for my head to peak out of it. Fortunately, there was no-one in sight. With that, I ran out of the room and down the hall. Truthfully, I had no idea where I was going. This place is huge.

After what felt like eternity traveling up and down these stairs and hallways, I found myself looking at a huge gate that contained so many different symbols. With that, I decided on going through the gate, as it was open in the first place. entering through it, I realised that there was no forest nor trees anywhere. 'strange?.. isn't this supposed to be the exit?' I questioned myself as I ventured deeper to what seems to be another set of stairs. Great.

Reaching the end of the obnoxiously long stairway, I walked further into the hallway full of vines and ingrown plants. Soon, I was greeted with a metallic and sickeningly dry stench, I couldn't help but cover my nose at the god awful smell. As I walked further in I recognised the scent to be blood. Ignoring that detail, I began to view two large doors Infront of me. Settling on opening the door due to my extensive curiosity, I started pulling on the black rusted handle of the right door. To my surprise it opened quite easily.

Marching into what seems to be a dungeon. 'wait...a dungeon?!' I thought to myself as I mentally panicked. Suddenly two men appeared and held my hands behind my back.

"Hey, stop! Let me go!" I shrieked as the dragged me to god knows where. I didn't care where they were taking me, all I cared about was the grip they had on my wrists. It felt like all the blood in my hands and forearms seperated leaving the middle empty. Finally after what felt like an hour of screaming, they threw me on the cold hard floor. I instantly started rubbing my wrists to get rid of the pain that was caused by those brutal men.

As I glanced upwards, I found myself face to face with Mr devil himself. Though he had the face of a shocked baby, although his face was quite handsome. Swiftly, he fell on his knees and began to examine my wrists.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Who did this to you?"

"I-i'm fine, now let me go!" I snatched my wrists away from him. "It's nothing to be concerned about."

"Adaline, look at me. Was it those two?" He said glancing at the two men behind me.

"I said it was nothing! You don't need to get all worked up about it." I argued while beginning to stand up with him following me in the process.
As he sighed he looked down at me with a look of sorrow, then at the guards. "Take her to a guest room and lock it up." He said, glaring at the two men behind me.

"What?! No, Stop it! Get away from me!"

I tried running but to no avail, I was caught by the two men. They held me by my upper arm but this time, alot more gentler. Although I still fought for my freedom, I had no result what- so-ever.

Opening the door to the said room, the threw me in and immediately locked it. I ran towards the door and banged as hard as I could on it. "Let me out! Fils de pute!"

I sigh and slide down the door, it won't be any use if I scream at them, they'd never let me out. I don't know what to do, I don't know how I even got here in the first place. I just want to go back to uncle Kevin and help him with some pastries. Even though he is extremely clumsy sometimes, it's really entertaining. Until he hurts himself that is.

Laughing at that thought, I shoved it aside and began to think of a plan 'B' on escaping this place. It's gonna take a while, but it'll happen, even if it's the last thing I do. Literally.

_______________________________________

A/N:

Hello! Hope you like this one, feel free to vote and comment, it makes my day!

If you like this story stay tuned for the upcoming ones!

{1080 words}