5) my horrid past.

Adaline's pov:

"Adaline! Are you hurt?"

"No mommy! Im fine, i just hit my head " i giggle. Showing my mommy that im just fine.

"Oh thank god, alright get your backpack, we need to leave to go see grandma!" My mommy spoke in a hurried tone.

I nodded and took my moon themed backpack and placed it on my back, later on covering my head with the red hood of my cape that i was wearing.

Seeing that my mommy wasn't in the house, i figured she went outside to wait for me. I ran outside but didn't find her anywhere, so i started calling out for her.

"Mommy?"
.
.
.
No answer.

I looked around a little then made my way to the back of the house where the beginning of the huge forest starts. My mommy told me never to go there, but i had to look for her.

I stepped in the forest, calling out for my mommy again.

"Mommy?"
.
.
.
Still no answer.

The bottem part of my lips began to wobble as my eyes filled with tears. Where could have she gone?! I went deeper into the forest, only to hear a small growl from behind a tree, a puppy! I love puppys! I've always wanted one for my birthday. I slowly walk to the tree as to not startle the puppy.

As i walk to to the tree i saw the back of a head belonging to a woman. I gasp at the sight of the body and covered my nose at the smell. I tried being brave and find out who it was. I kicked the body and it rolled over, only for me to find out it was...
.
.
.
.
"MOMMY??!!" I bolted out of my lying position while feeling my heart rate, trying to get it to calm down. I breath for a few seconds and look around. I found myself in a strange looking place looking nothing like my grandmothers house. Slowly, my memories came rushing back to my brain and i realized i just passed out infront of a wolf! It could've eaten me! How could i be so reckless, but at the same time, now that i remember, it didn't eat me, actually it was quite friendly. But i was still going to be wary of it if i ever encounter it again.

All of a sudden the door to the side of the room i was in flew open with a man in sweat pants and a tight white shirt rushing inside in a panicked state. He looked around for any threat, then when he realized there was nothing, he turned to me. I looked back at him and quickly covered my form with the blanket on top of me. Peeking out from the top of the blanket, i begin to analyze what the man looked like. I only needed one word to summarize it though, and that word was 'handsome'. He was drop-dead gorgeous. He was tall and had an impressive build, his hair was jet-black and slicked away from his face making way for his eyes to show their beautiful green hew, and his smell, oh it was magnificent, it was the scent of cinnamon and freshly cut apples. I loved it. But soon i was cut from my train of thoughts by a hand suddenly placed on my shoulder. I look up to find the said man looking down from where i was looking.

"Are you alright love?" He asked with a concerned face.

I look at him suspiciously, but nod at his question. He simply smiled and moved his hand up from my shoulder and to my cheek and caressed it. I gave him a confused look while he just stared at me in awe. Do i even know this man? Who is he? I don't remember him from town or any other place I've visited.

He sat down next to me on a chair and took my hand in his. I don't know why i let him, but i just felt so safe and protected with him, i don't even know the man for gods sake?!

"Who a-are you?" I ask in a sore voice.

He looks at me while trying to choose his words carefully. "I don't believe you know me. I found you passed out near a tree next to my house, so i thought it'd be better if i took you in to recover from any injurys you might have." He said in a gentle voice that made me melt, but i was still afraid of what his real intentions where. He might look attractive but he still also looked quite intimidating with his sharp jaw-line and his thick brows.

Before i could respond i hear a loud knock resonating from the door. Making me flinch in the process. The man beside me looks in the direction of the door and yells a loud 'come in' for the people waiting outside. In queue the door opens with two people walking inside. A tall man with dirty blonde hair and sky blue eyes walks in with a smaller form hiding behind him. He glances at me then turns to the man sitting beside me.

"Hunter, your father is calling for you, He's saying its urgent." He says nonchalantly.

The man who i assumed is hunter nodded and stood up looking my way. taking his hand, he ruffled my hair. "Take care darling, I'll be back". 'darling?' Does he say that to everyone he meets? Because if it was just me that'd be concerning.

As he left the room i turned my head to look at the two individuals ahead of me. The girl i assume was hiding behind the mans muscular form. To be fair i was actually as shy as her, being hidden behind a blanket, i had nothing to argue about. Slowly, the man began to convince her in a low husky voice to come out and greet me. After a few minutes she complied and stepped out. But that's when the feeling of shock took over me. I lowered my blanket for her to get a better view of me. And i believe we both held the same emotion. The person standing infront of me was none other than...

"Aisha?!"

"Adaline?!"

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N:-

Hello everyone! I know i took quite a long time with this chapter, and im so sorry but I'm just so tired with fasting and school. But im still goanna try to post four to five times as week!

I love you all, bye!

If you like this story stay tuned for the upcoming ones!

{1110 words}