Book

William was sitting at his working desk reading a book. Vincent was there to acompany William while he was reading though, William didn't really  need it. Vincent occasionally looked at William, admiring hoe focusing his is on things he enjoys. Vincent walked over William, making him look up from his book.

Yes, love? William asked putting a page-holder in his book. Nothing, just wanted to get a closer look at your face. William raised an eyebrow and smiled. Is that so? Vincent nodded and grabbed a chair then sat beside William.

Yes, beautiful. William smiled and layed his head on Vincent's shoulder. What book were you reading? Vincent asked while rubbing the top of William's head. It's called  Wuthering Heights, it's about the toxic relationship between Catherine and Heathcliff. Vincent smiled.

Who are they? William sighed. Nobody important. Hey, I've read almost all thr books in here, could we go shopping for more? Sure, beautiful. Vincent stopped rubbing William's hesd then stood up. You know, I could use some book recommendations myself. William became excited when Vincent said this.

Well, if you wanna start off with short but time-taking stories then I suggest Hidden figures, Bud not buddy and the giver. Or you want books that'll take you a week or two then I suggest- Vincent cut William off by chuckling loud enough for William to hear.

I like when you do that. It's cute. William blushed at the statement. I will take the suggestions into consideration. Thanks, beauty. Vincent kissed William on the forehead and walked out the room. William cringed and was flustered by what Vincent said, but in the end he ended up reading his book more.