Homeschool

William was beside Vincent, sleeping as Vincent, already awake, was reading a book. It was an hour before the other Afton's would usually wake up and it was common for Vincent to wake up more early. Vincent got up and went into the kitchen to start making breakfast for the kids and Michael and his boyfriend. When he walked into the kitchen he saw Elizabeth sitting there, quietly and tiredly.

Elizabeth? Are you okay, dear? Vincern walked over to Elizabeth who was smiling. I'm alright. I was waiting for breakfast. Vincent's concerned face went to a confused face. How long were you sitting their? Asked Vincent.

Maybe like...7 minutes? Elizabeth said. Vincent got a pot and put a little bit of vegetable oil in it and cracked an egg into the pot. Well, it's that long thankfully. Vincent said. William walked into the kitchen rubbing his eye and yawning. He walked to the coffee machine and got a mug.

No need to do that darling, go sit down, I got it. Vincent said walking over to William and taking the cup from his hand. William sat across from Elizabeth. Morning, dad! Elizabeth said as Vincent sat a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her.

Morning, sweetpea. William said grabbing his phone and scrolling through videos. Vincent went to wake the others up while William and Elizabeth did there own thing. Vincent entered Chris's room, he was sleeping peacefully with a fun on his face. Vincent didn't like that, considering it made him sick easily.

Wake up, sunshine. Time to get up. Vincent shook Chris lightly, making Chris move around a little. Wake up, Chris. Aren't you hungry? Eventually Chris woke up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Morning, sunshine. Get dressed and brush your teeth, your plates on the table.

Chris got out of bed and went into his closet to put on different clothes. Vincent went into Michael's room, but both of them were already awake.

Morning, dad. Michael said. Morning, Michael, Noah. I made breakfast come eat before it gets cold.

Alright, enough of morning time. Time skip.

William was working in his office, writing something down in his work journal. Vincent walked into the room and gave William a kiss on the forehead. Busy, huh? Vincent asked sitting on the couch on the side of his office. Not to much, what do you need? William asked not looking up from his book.

Nothing. I just like to watch you work. William cringed a little at the comment. Vincent layed there for 30 minutes. When he saw William stop writing, he immediately asked: Are you done? Yeah, I'm done. William said cracking his knuckles. Vincent got up from the couch and followed William out of the office.

You're so clingy without even touching. Everywhere I look, you're right there. Vincent shrugged his shoulders in response. It's must be a coincidence. William nodded his head unconvinced and slowly. Anyways, I've had something on my mind for a while. William said fixing his 6th glass of coffee today. Vincent looked up. What is it? Vincent asked.

Well, I've been thinking about putting Chris in homeschooling. He's just not ready to socialize with other people and make new friends yet and he's only five. Vincent didn't say anything but thought to himself. William went and sat beside Vincent. I know he needs friends, but he's just not ready for public school. Vincent sighed.

You're right. We could put him in homeschool while they do public school. Hm, that sounded a bit sarcastic. Willian said sipping his coffee. It is, it's just gonna make Michael even more jealous of him and his friends will bully him along with Michael. William set the coffee cup down and looked at Vincent. It doesn't matter how many times we tell him to stop, he never does. And you wonder why he can't properly make friends, he's paranoid!

Um, excuse me? If you'd not be quick to judge the bad things that might happen, then you would've thought about it. Anyways, like you said, he's paranoid and afraid to talk to other people. That's why I'm putting him in homeschool so he can learn how to socialize and make friends. Michael, on the other hand, I'll make sure he doesn't come out of his room while Chris is in the middle of a session. What about after the session and Michael's friends?

I'll think about it. William said getting up and putting his cup in the sink. I've gotta get to cbpw, gimme a kiss before I leave, will you? William walked over to Vincent and pressed his lips on his. He grabbed his bag and walked out of the house. The homeschool thing really got Vincent thinking, but not a finale answer, yet.