Jealous

William was inside the bathroom getting ready to go to bed, while Vincent was sitting on the bed watching tv. They had put the kids to sleep a few hours ago to have some alone time to themselves. William walked out of the bathroom and layed on the bed beside Vincent.

Vincent, I'm in the mood. William sat up and started kissing Vincent on his neck. Woah- lemme get straight, first. Vincent put William beneath him and planted his lips ontop of the bottoms, making wet kissing sounds as their tongues slid together. William's hands rubbed Vincent's back and moans escaped from his mouth. Saliva was dripping from William's mouth and onto the bed sheets.

How rough do you want me to be? Vincent asked while pulling down William's pants. Don't hold back on me. Vincent smirked and bent down to William's dick and started teasing his tip with his tongue. The bottom moaned out in a pleading manner, wanting him to put it all the way in his mouth. Vincent continued to tease William until his whimpers got louder, he put it all the way into his mouth.

William grabbed Vincent's hair as he started slowly sucking on his shaft, feeling it twitch inside his mouth. William was a moaning mess, trying to muffle his moans with his hand. It was getting messy with saliva, Vincent used his hand to jerk William off while sucking his off, making a messy, mess with spit. William gripped the bed sheets while his eyes rolled back in pleasure. His hips started motioning up inside his mouth and eventually he came, Vincent swallowed it.

Ew, you swallowed i- William was cut off by Vincent putting his legs over his shoulder and pulling out his shaft. William covered his mouth and closed his eyes because he knew he was in for some pain. Vincent slowly pushed himself into William, making sure not to hurt the bottom. Once he was all the way in William thought Vincent would carry on so he uncovered his mouth, but Vincent pulled out his dick and forced it back into the man under him, earning a scream of pain.

Vincent pounded into William, his thigh making a slapping sound when it hit Vincent's waist. Fuck~! Ah~! William gripped the sheets tighter and his dick felt like it was gonna explode and burst of semen. Vincent spread William's legs open and bent down to better insert him. The sound of clapping and loud moaning and bed creaking was the only sounds in this room as they went to town. William dug his nails into Vincent's back, scratching it and making the top feel pleasurable-pain. I-I'm close~! William closed his eyes tightly shut and let out a white, sticky load of come.

Vincent didn't stop going, he put a grip onto William's dick while still going in and out of him. God, yes~! Don't stop~! Vincent filled William's stomach with come, pulling out of him when he was done delivering his load. William layed there, exhausted from the action they just did. The top layer beside the littler man that was breathing heavily with semen on his stomach, and some dripping outside of his anus. Saliva was running down his cheek and tear were flowing out of his eyes.

Time skip

Michael sprayed a scented cologne onto himself while fixing his tie. He was getting ready for a school dance and was excited to go with his man. He made sure to look and smell his best just to please the man he was looking forward to seeing.

Michael, your date's here! Michael quickly ran out the room and out the door, he hugged the taller man tightly with a big smile on his face. You ready to go? Asked the man. Yeah, let's go Elijah. Michael took his hand and happily walked with him to the car. He sat in the backseat beside the dark-skinned man, not letting go of the right grip he has on his hand. You look handsome, Mike. Michael covered his face from embarrassment as blush made his face hot. Thank you, you look nice to...

They looked at each other in the eyes for a few seconds before gradually making out. Their mouths pressed together and their saliva joined and they only stopped to take short breaths. Elijah almost got carried away until the driver told them they were at the school. They smiled at each other and got out of the car. You're not that bad of a kisser, ya know. Michael let out a small laugh as Elijah gave him a kiss on the cheek. They walked inside of the building, everyone was talking to their friends and dancing, some people were sitting down and some were on their phone.

Michael was caught off guard when he was Mark run up to him. Oh! Mark, I didn't know you were coming. Elijah rolled his eyes and annoyment and Mark eyed Elijah with a mean look on his face. Wanna go to the gym? Mark asked Michael while grabbing his hand. Uh, actually I wanted to stay beside, Elijah- but if I knew how dance I'd go with you. Mark let go of Michael's hand and his eye twitched, but his smile never left his face. Alright, then. Have a good night. Both of them watched the black-haired boy walk off into the distance.

You wanna grab some drinks? Asked Elijah. Yeah, do they have alcohol? I don't know, we gotta see to know, right? Okay, smartass. The talked and laughed with each other while drinking and eating food, the music wasn't that loud so it wasn't a problem communicating to one another. Michael moved his face closer to Elijah's and they looked at each other before putting their lips together and slowly making out, embracing each others body. Michael's hand caressed Elijah's chest and their tongues played together.

Elijah took Michael with him to the bathroom, not knowing Mark and his sister was watching from a distance with a jealous look on their face. I swear, I don't get it?! How does Michael fall for such an rude and arrogant asshole like his?! Mark gritted his teeth and his sister scrunched her nose. How does Elijah fall for a stupid bully like him. This is unfair.

Michael and Elijah on the other hand were roughly making out in the bathroom. Elijah unbuttoned Michael's suit and threw it in in the floor, along with his tie. Michael went into his knees and pulled Elijah's dick out and put it inside his mouth, sucking it fastly while looking into the taller mans eyes. Elijah grabbed Michael's hair and forcefully made him go faster. Loud choking sounds were being made and saliva was dripping onto the floor. As soon as Michael tested the pre-cum, he pulled away.

Michael stood up and turned over, putting his shaft into the bottoms asshole. He let out a moan as Elijah stuck his dick into his hole, moaning loudly as his speed increased. His back arched from the feeling and Elijah roughly pulled his hair and pounded into him. Ahh~! Harder~!! Elijah did as told and roughly and forcefully slammed himself into the bottoms ass. Michael screamed loudly out of pleasure and pain, feeling a tight sensation going in his stomach. I'm bout to come~! Me too...

Soon Michael came all over the bathroom floor and Elijah came inside him. Both of their moans harmonized together until they were done climaxing. They breath heavily before Elijah pulled Michael close and gave him a kiss on the forehead.