Shower

William grabbed a blue towel from his drawer in a room he and his husband shared. He walked into the bathroom and started his shower.

Vincent, William called from the bathroom, do you know where I put my soap? Vincent made his way to where William was and smirked. It's in your drawer, right? I remember seeing you put it there. Could you check please? I need to be quick with this shower. Vincent hurriedly got the bottle William needed.

William was about to close the door until Vincent stopped him from doing that by forcing the door to stay open. Do you mind if we shower together? Vincent asked stepping in. You know what, William said stripping himself of his clothes. What are you waiting for? William said smiling as he stepped into the bath tub. The shower ran down both of them as they stood under the shower faucet.

Vincent cupped William's hips and William rapped his hands behind Vincent's head. Have you thought about Chris being homeschooled? William said breaking the silence. Vincent's eyebrows knitted together. He didn't answer for a little while but finally said something. I think it would be okay...but I will definitely think more about it. William just nodded and rested his head on Vincent's chest. I'm glad Elizabeth's doing good is school, Michael's being himself...everything's going great. Vincent smiled at William who relaxed his muscles after saying that.

Vincent's hands caressed William's ass cheeks which made William's breath hitch. Vincent started kissing William's neck, making William let out soft sighs that couldn't be heard through the water hardly slapping the tub. Loosen up a bit. I'm right here. William gripped Vincent's back hardly. Vincent bit William's neck, leaving a mark. William put his head down and kissed Vincent's lips. They started to make out, tongue play while rubbing up on each other's bodies.

Got time?

Yep.

Time skip🥳

Chris was listening to the dark skinned lady with straightened-out hair talk to his about numbers, shapes and colors. Elizabeth took a day from school to watch him down as he learns. He seemed to be doing well. Repeat after me, Red, red, Orange, orange, Yellow, yellow, Green, green, Blue, blue, Violet, violet, Pink! pink... Elizabeth smiled as Chris repeated the words, but then the person they were trying best to avoid had came out of their room.

Hah, loser. Michael said as he snatched the book from Chris's hand. Elizabeth immediately tried to get it back. The lady was sitting there awkwardly. Colors? Are you stupid? You should already know this. Dumbass. Michael threw the book and started laughing at Chris who was crying. Elizabeth was fussing at Michael which made William race out his room. Michael! William shouting made everyone pause and loom at him.

What the hell do you think you're doing?! William picked the book up the floor angrily and gave it back to Chris. What did I tell you to do when this lady got her?! Go back to your room, right now. Michael without saying a word went back to his room and slammed the door. William sighed and went back to his room.

So...let's go over the alphabet, shall we?

Michael sat on his bed annoyed over something he started (😐). He grabbed a sketch book from his desk and started drawing him and his lover, Elijah in it. Michael couldn't help but daydream about him. He was handsome, smart, gentle and everything he could ever ask for. Michael's mind starting drifting into a awake but dreamful state while thinking about his partner.

If only that girl wasn't in the way he could have him all to himself.