part 2/?

after two years of exploring and touching, the boys now were a bit older, and with it, a bit bolder.

(let's say they're 15? maybe? 14?, I don't know when they met actually but idk)

Now Chris and Matt had met Nate and things had slightly changed.

Nick still felt the way he used to, but he wasn't sure if Nate did too.

Nate did.

He just wouldn't say or do anything, since he was convinced he wasn't gay.

He had nothing against being gay or anything, he just felt like he wasn't.

One day, they were all hanging out like normally, and Matt and Chris decided to leave their house to buy soda, leaving Nick and Nate alone.

The four of them had started watching a show, and the other two didn't mind if the show kept playing without them.

So now it was just Nate and Nick watching it now.

It was all normal, until two boys started making out on the screen.

Nick blushed and slightly looked at Nate, who was also blushing.

Nick was nervous now, trying to hide how much he wish he could do that with Nate.

He was sill so young and innocent, but he knew some things that people liked to do, and the show was practically teaching them what to do.

Nate looked at Nick aswell and moved on the couch closer to Nick, and Nick copied him.

Nate's hand shyly moved towards Nick's thigh.

"I still remember, Nick" Nate spoke.

Nick sighed, his breath choppy and his lips twitching.

"Me too" Nick whispered.

"We're older now, less... innocent, right Nick?" Nate asked.

"I guess" he said unsure.

Nate stopped, he wasn't sure what that meant.

"Sorry I'm, not sure what I'm supposed to do" Nick whispered.

"It's ok Nick, whatever you feel like doing" Nate said sliding his hand away from Nick but snuggling closer to him.

Nick also snuggled closer to him, resting his head on Nate's shoulder.

Nick moved his hand to Nate's thigh, and kept looking at these screen where the two boys were still kissing.

"Have you ever kissed anyone Nick?" Nate asked.

The other just shook his head shyly.

They looked at each other, and Nick planted a shy kiss on Nate's lips.

"Now I have" he whispered.

Nate smiled happy with what had happened.

"Can I ask a question?" Nick said.

"Sure" now Nate's hand was on Nick's thigh.

"Why do you say my name so much?"

"I just love the way it sounds" they made a pause. "Nick" he repeated it.

"You're so silly" Nick giggled.

"I wanna do it again" Nate said, almost begged.

"Ok" Nick blushed and kissed Nate again.

They looked slightly away and giggled, wondering why it felt so special.

Nate's hands moved to Nick's shoulders, pressing him towards him as they kissed again, making the kiss last longer.

Nick was now tomato red.

They didn't know how to kiss more than that.

Just putting their lips together.

Nate thought about combining kissing and the gentle touch on Nick's thigh, and when he did, Nick shivered.

Nick moved away just a little bit and tried to breathe.

"wow" he whispered looking down.

"You okay, Nick?" Nate asked slightly concerned.

"Yeah" the other said breathless.

"It's so much... so many feelings" he said.

"Yeah" Nate said looking down, playing with Nick's shorts.

Nick giggled and let out a sigh.

He stole another kiss from Nate and couldn't resist doing it over and over again.

Nate swung his arms under Nick's and pushed his back towards him, so now their chests were pressed.

After kissing for some time they heard Matt and Chris come back, so they quickly got off each other and didn't speak to each other for the whole afternoon.

Nate thought that if they talked Chris and Matt would immediately think that they had kissed.

It was imposible, but not so much for Nate.

Nick felt a bit sad but understood if Nate didn't want to show too much affection towards him with Chris and Matt around.