part 3/?

Some time had passed, maybe a year, and the boys were about to start puberty.

Nick had secretly explored more with boys since he had realized that he was gay.

Like, gay gay.

For real this time.

Nate, on the other hand, was still pretty sure he was straight.

Nick made different friends, more girls than boys, and he wasn't hanging out with his brothers or Nate so much.

One day, after Matt had fully learned how to drive, he took Chris on a little drive around and asked Nate to go check on Nick since they hadn't hung out a lot anyway.

Nate went to their house, finding Chris and Matt about to leave, and they told him to just go to Nick's room.

He walked towards Nick's door and knocked.

"Come in" Nick said, not very interested.

"Hey" Nate said opening the door. "Matt took Chris for a drive for the first time and as you didn't want to go they told me to keep you some company" he explained. "Do you mind?" He asked, pointing at the bed where Nick was.

Nick shrugged, and Nate sat next to him.

Nick was in his own world, trying to ignore the other.

But oh Nate looked so good.

They were both still so young, but Nate looked older, but to Nick, Nate looked hotter.

He would glance at Nate, admiring his arms and shoulders exposed by his tank top.

Blushing and biting his bottom lip nervously, Nick made it pretty obvious that he couldn't ignore Nate for much longer.

"Cmon Nick" Nate said.

"No," Nick answered. "You're not doing this again," he said. "I'm not some toy you use when you want and then leave on the floor until you feel like playing with it again"

"No, you're not" he whined. "But I like kissing you, and doing stuff with you" he insisted.

"Stop it Nate" the other refused to play the game.

"Cmon Nick, we're so young, and I'd hate to miss exploring new things with you" he insisted.

"What are you even thinking about? we're too young, Nate" Nick said.

"C'mon, are you telling me you haven't touched yourself yet?" Nate's boldness was showing off even more that day.

"Ew Nate" Nick turned around.

"Have you?" He insisted.

"Shut up" Nick was decided not to keep up with his game.

And that was it.

Nate had crossed the line.

Nate decided to play a movie and just keep an eye on Nick, but nothing else.