part 5/?

It was finally the triplets' eighteens birthday.

Nick still remembered that Nate had promised to eat his ass today, mostly because they had been kissing secretly, and Nate would always talk dirty to Nick about how he was going to do it.

He was hoping Nate wouldn't regret it.

He never had his ass eaten before.

He needed to try.

This year, the triplets decided to make a small gathering at their house.

Nick couldn't keep his mind out of the ass eating situation, as he threw some looks at Nate.

Nate would throw them too, but less thank Nick, since he couldn't bear the thought of people knowing he was about to eat his best friend's ass.

After everybody left, Nate whispered, "I'll meet you in your room in a bit" against Nick's ear.

The other felt goosebumps as he walked to his own room.

He started breathing heavily just by thinking about it and couldn't help to get hard.

He pressed his clothed, hard dick as he tried not to jerk off.

Laying on the bed with his chest against the mattress, but nothing worked.

When he was about to lose his mind, Nate opened the door without warning and closed it behind him.

"Get on all fours, Nick. I learned some stuff" Nate said as he approached Nick.

Nick bit his lip, and he got in the position that Nate asked him to.

Nate got on his knees behind Nick, brushing and rubbing his clothed dick against Nick's clothed ass.

He leaned forward, so now his entire body was pressing against Nick's.

As he did, he whispered into his ear "Next year I'll fuck you so good you will never want another dick inside you, Nick" making Nick moan.

"Please" he begged.

Without saying a word, Nate leaned back to Nick's ass and pulled down his pants.

To everything, Nick would moan.

Nate slapped Nick's asscheek and spread them, spitting on his entrance.

Then, he licked it, pressed his tongue against it, kissed it, ate it like there was no tomorrow.

When he heard Nick moan so much, he started playing with his balls, too, making Nick's mind fog from pleasure.

"You can touch yourself, Nick" Nate said.

"If I do I'll cum" he whispered. "I want you to keep eating my ass"

And with that, Nate did.

He kept doing everything he knew.

After a minute or so, Nick took his hard dick on his hand and started jerking off.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum"

Nate turned Nick around and played with his entrance now with his fingers, not pushing them in.

Nick came on his hand and his own dick, as a smirk grew on Nate's face.

"You're so fine, Nick" Nate whispered, kissing Nick's neck.

Nick moaned more and whispered, "Want me to suck you off?" As he tangled his fingers through Nate's hair.

"Yeah, but let me clean you first Nick" he said, caressing Nick's skin.

He grabbed a towel and cleaned him as they made eye contact, Nick still played with Nate's hair.

Nate placed Nick's shorts back up again and looked at him.

"My turn" Nick said, biting his bottom lip.

They changed places, and Nate was lying on the bed, with his elbows keeping him a bit up.

"Wait" Nate said. "Sit on my lap, Nick" his breath was already choppy. "I like to feel your ass against me" he whispered.

Nick blushed and sat on the other's lap, grinding himself against Nate's dick.

"Fuck" Nick moaned, almost taken down by the pleasure, resting his head on Nates shoulder.

"If this is how it feels with clothes on, it's gonna be heaven to fuck that pretty ass of yours, Nick" Nate whispered, panting, and grabbing Nick's ass.

"Fuck Nate" Nick moaned again.

"Suck me, or I'll come just like this, Nick" Nate begged.

Nick crawled backward and freed Nate's dick, it already dripping some precum.

Nick bit his bottom lip as his eyes shined.

He loved dick.

He quickly put it in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down rapidly.

After some seconds, Nate grabbed Nick's head and pushed it down, making Nick gag and then choke.

He pulled the dick out of his mouth and tried to breathe.

"Fuck, sorry Nick, I got caught up" Nate apologized and stroke Nick's hair.

After coughing and struggling to breathe, Nick said, "It's ok" and he smiled.

He looked down and raised his eyebrows as Nate's dick was still standing hard and proud.

"Sorry," he chuckled, "It's really hot when you gag, it's twisted, I know" Nate looked away.

Nick just smiled and went back down, taking Nate by surprise.

The day ended up pretty well, Nick's concluded that Nate's cum tasted pretty good.

And Nate was in love with Nick's ass.