part 4/?

A year later, Nick and Nate were at the triplets birthday party. They had just turned seventeen, and Nick was excited to be older.

He felt bolder, even more than Nate could ever be.

Puberty hit him like a dildo on his face, and he was horny all the time.

He had kissed and touched other boys, too.

He had done hand jobs, and he had gotten hand jobs.

But something was telling him that there was a person who still owed him a hand job.

Nate.

Even when Nick was pretty insecure about his body, he was hungry for someone's touch.

After the party, he insisted Nate to stay over, of course after asking his mom if he could.

Nate agreed at some point, but Chris and Matt were too tired to hang out, so Nick invited Nate to his room.

"So" Nick said as they entered the room.

"Mhm?" Nate turned around.

"I've um... I've been thinking about you, and about what we used to do" he said almost losing all his boldness, feeling shy again.

"You have?" Nate raised his eyebrows.

Nick just noded.

Nate approached Nick and slid his hand under Nick's shirt.

Nick gasped and leaned closer to Nate.

They quickly leaned to kiss each other.

This time bolder than the last time.

Kind of messy, but it was fire everywhere.

Nick walked, making Nate sit on the bed with his back against the wall.

He crawled onto the bed and stopped between Nate's legs.

"Can I?" He asked, placing a hand on Nate's crotch.

"Just kiss me some more" Nate begged.

Nick smiled, and kneeled in front of nate, their faces now on the same level, leaning to kiss each other once again.

As they kissed, Nate was getting harder, and when he thought it was appropriate, he told Nick he could.

Nick teased Nate by playing with the waistband of his boxers and slightly rubbing his hand against the other's clothed dick.

When Nick started lowering his kisses to Nate's jaw like a pro, Nate let out a whimper, begging Nick to touch him.

"Please, Nick" Nate insisted.

Nick bit his bottom lip and as he kissed Nate's neck, he lowered his pants, setting it free.

It.

Nate's dick.

Nate's hard dick.

Nate's hard dick that he was about to jerk.

He tried not to think about it too much and went for it, wrapping his hand around it.

He moved his hand up and down but it was too sore and dry.

Nate looked at Nick like he had an idea, and he spat on his own dick to wet it.

Now Nick was doing a great job.

He would switch between kissing Nate's neck, jaw, and lips as he jerked him off.

"Fuck you're a pro Nick" Nate moaned into Nick's ear.

"Say my name" Nick whispered, knowing that Nate loved to do so.

"Ah yeah" he moaned. "Nick, Nick, Nick" he mumbled his name as he moaned quietly.

After some more seconds, Nate warned that he was about to cum.

Nick didn't know what to do when Nate's cum would shoot, so he just kept going.

When Nate did, cum, it got on his own dick and on Nick's hand.

Nick viewed the moment for some seconds, loving the image, and then helped Nate clean up.

They kissed some more, and Nate asked Nick how he could return the favor.

"For my next birthday, my eighteens, learn how to suck a dick, or an ass" Nick shrugged. "We can keep these gifts going for some more years until one of us has an actual serious partner" Nick smiled.

"Deal, exactly a year from today I'm gonna eat your ass like a cheesecake" Nate said.

Nick bit his bottom lip excited, and they agreed they had to go to sleep.

It's not necessary to clarify that they kept kissing in secret, but not more than that, they liked to keep it special.