a threesome

POV: You're Nick's boyfriend

You, Nick, and Nate were hanging out at the triplets' house, and suddenly a doubt came to your mind.

Had something ever happened between Nick and Nate?

"Hey, you guys?" You approached them and sat on the couch next to them.

"Yeah?" Nick asked.

"Can I ask something? you don't have to answer, but I'd love to know the truth" you said, playing with your fingers.

"Sure?" Nick said, confused.

Nate only looked at you.

"Have you guys ever... done anything? like, I don't know, you've known each other for so long, there's no way you never kissed or something"

Nate looked at Nick for approval.

"Yeah, we um, we fucked" Nick laughed a bit.

"You did?" You raised your eyebrows.

They both nodded.

"But it's in the past, it was a moment where we were both single, alone, and casually horny" Nate said.

Nate wanted to make sure that Nick was loyal.

But Nick had other ideas.

"Hey babe, can I talk to you for a second?" Nick stood up and grabbed your hand, leading you to the kitchen with him.

"How do you feel about this?" He asked you.

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah like, what do you feel when you think about Nate and I fucking?" He asked.

"it depends," you shrugged.

Nick waited for you to explain.

"If he was fucking you, I'd be mad just to think about it, but if you were fucking him, I'd pay to watch it" you said.

"I have an idea" Nick whispered.

"What do you have in mind?"

"What about a threesome?"

You were shocked.

"I mean...if I'm not left out I'm in" you shrugged as you looked at Nate. "I kinda wanna fuck him now" you whispered.

"Right?"

"Lets do it then"

You and Nick went back to the couch and asked Nate if he felt like going to Nick's room.

When the three of you were inside the room, Nick approached Nate from behind as you looked for lube and condoms.

It was going to be a long night.

"What...?" Nate whispered as Nick's hands ran through the waistband of his pants.

"You know Nate" you approached him. "It was kinda hot to think about you two together" you stroke your semi hard and clothed cock.

"I kinda wanna do it again" Nick whispered as he kissed Nate's neck and slid his hand under his boxers.

Nate gasped and then moaned.

You bit your bottom lip.

"Do you like dirty talks?" you whispered in his ear.

He nodded.

"You gonna be our little toy tonight?" you caressed his chin.

His legs went weak and his eyes rolled back in a moan.