part 7/?

The triplets organized a little gathering and combined their birthday with Nate's.

Nick turned 20 and Nate 19.

Nate stayed the night over, and he flirted with Nick throughout the entire night.

Even while Chris and Matt were there.

After they all decided to sleep, Nate casually told Matt and Chris that he was going to sleep in Nick's room.

With Nick.

Nick blushed and raised his eyebrows as he thought Nate would sneak out and to his room.

Instead, he normally walked to Nick's room, waiting for Nick to go with him.

"Hey" Nick hesitated as he entered his own room and closed the door.

"Hey" Nate smiled like they hadn't been fucking for the past year.

It had been probably like ten times.

"So" Nick sat next to him.

"You on the mood already, or you wanna do something else?" Nate asked.

Apparently this fucking thing was actually a thing now.

But Nate was being too normal about it.

"You good?" Nick replied the question with another question.

"What do you mean?" Nate asked confused.

"Well, I don't know, you're um... too chill about this" he said, pointing between them.

"Oh, yeah, I don't know, I'm used to it" he shrugged.

It kind of stopped being special.

Nick was speechless.

Shocked and confused.

"I know we never talk about it like this but um... how do you... feel about this? like... what are we to you?" Nick asked.

"We're friends, dude. You're literally my best friend" He said.

"But Nate, we've been um... you know" he couldn't even dare to say it out loud.

"Fucking? I know" he said like it was nothing. "We're friends who fuck"

Nick raised his eyebrows.

"And you're straight" Nick said.

"Exacly"

"Yeah no, we're not doing that, get out" Nick stood up and opened the door for Nate.

"Nick, baby, don't be silly" Nate said approaching Nick and making him close the door back.

He caressed Nick's body and whispered "There's no scape from this"

He grabbed Nick's asleep dick and looked at him in the eyes.

"Don't do that" Nick said between his teeth.

"What's the problem Nick?" He kept rubbing his hands on Nick's body.

Nate knew that Nick couldn't resist to his touch.

He slid his hand under Nick's pants and made contact with Nick's cock.

The other melted as soon as Nate did that, his knees going weak as he rested his body against the door.

"You know Nick, just to prove how much I want you, I want you to fuck me tonight" Nate whispered.

Nick's world stopped for some seconds until Nate spoke again.

"I want you to pick me up, fuck me hard against the door so Chris and Matt know that I'm all yours" he teased Nick.

Nick loved having that type of power. Owning Nate.

Without saying a word, he did as Nate asked.

Nick picked Nate from the floor and pushed the other's back against the door, grinding their clothed cocks together.

Nate moaned into Nick's ear, to what Nick praised "Never thought you'd be such a slut for me"

Nate could only moan and bite Nick's skin.

"I'm sorry Nate, but I'm gonna have to break you, I'm too mad to prep you" Nick panted.

"Do it Nick, fuck me until I'm dry and sore"

Nick did not hesitate and pulled Nate's pants down, then his, and spat on his hand to lubricate his cock.

"You're so strong, Nick" both of them had found a voice inside them and that was the ultimate game changer.

Nick knew how strong he was, and he loved himself for it.

Without warning he lined up his cock with Nate's entrance and pushed inside.

Nate was so turned on by Nick that even when virgin, he took Nick's cock on the first try.

"FUCK NICK" Nate moaned loudly.

Nick began to thrust into Nate mercilessly, making him moan, grunt, pant, cry, scream, all of it.

"Yes Nick" Nate moaned, still very loud, but a bit less than before.

Nick bit Nate's shoulder as he pounded into him.

Handling Nate like nothing, with his strong arms, Nick moved and shoved Nate up and down, hitting his prostate as much as he could.

"FUCK NICK NICK IM CU-" his own moans interrupted Nate as he came on his own dick.

Nick kept thrusting inside Nate until he could release himself too.

With Nate still curled up on his torso, Nick placed Nate on his bed and cleaned him up.

"Bed time" Nick whispered. He had gained a power over Nate that he never thought he would.

And Nate had developed an insane love for Nick's cock.

They drifted to sleep pretty quickly, and the next morning, they had to problems to solve.

Nate's sore ass.

Nick's confused triplet brothers.