The Fate of the Potter's

Eerie music played and footsteps were heard

Eerie music played and footsteps were heard. A gate creaked open and the view panned to show a two-story cottage with smoke coming out of the chimney.

'Wait isn't that our cottage in Godric's Hollow?' James commented wondering why they were seeing such a secluded property.

Inside, a messy black-haired boy no older than 21 was seen playing with a boy who looked almost identical to him except the green eyes and the older male's glasses. Sitting beside him watching in awe at the bubbles coming out of her father's wand was a black haired girl with hazel eyes.

'What are you doing at the property with the least amount of wards and charms?' James, though hesitant to look in his sister's direction, pondered on her words. What was he doing there?

Carina was at the edge of her seat, biting down on her nails in anxiousness. Though she didn't like James- given the treatment he gave to her best friend- she didn't like the idea of her children being there in a house with no family wards and a useless wizard who couldn't cast something more complex than Expelliarmus.

'Oi! I do know how to cast spells more complex than Expelliarmus.' She was confused to see the boy glaring daggers at her and everyone trying to hold in their laughs.

Kally sighed beside her and removed the girl's hand from her mouth, 'Sweetheart I told you, you ramble your thoughts when you are nervous.'

Carina blushed hearing her best friend and hid her face in her hand's which James couldn't help but think was cute. Escaped by her eyes, her mother on the opposite side of the hall was giving her the side-eye for tarnishing their name and her father was looking at her with longing in his eyes.

As the two children got tired of their boring father they started talking to each other in their baby language while James sighed. His gaze snapped upwards when a cup of coffee came in front of his face.

There stood Carina Potter (néé Greengrass) who looked as if she was about to slap him.

Diana couldn't take it anymore, sobbing as she ran to her dad's arms while Harry did the same to his mother. Though the two siblings knew their parents died young, it had never occurred to them that their mother never got to blow out her 21st birthday candles.

The two looked at their children questioning how bad things were between them that their children cried so bad seeing the two together. James, looking at the broken expression on his daughter's face, identical to the one his sister harbored not long ago, decided it was time to man up. While clutching Diana in his arms he sat down beside Carina and brought both her and his son into the father-daughter hug. Rest of the Marauder's followed James and changed their seating arrangement.

'James you are being ridiculous, it's just a stupid muggle holiday besides they won't even remember how cool or crappy their first Halloween was.'

The man chuckled at his lady love's words and proceeded to rest his face in the crook of his wife's neck, his gaze fixed on their children.

'Even though I am still salty about the crappy holiday as you call it, I am worried about Lele.'