Adventures in Diagon Alley PART I

After a short break during which Kallista was glaring daggers at Carina while being consoled by her new found friend, Nyxandra- Call me Nyx or I'll punch you in your throat- Yaxley

After a short break during which Kallista was glaring daggers at Carina while being consoled by her new found friend, Nyxandra- Call me Nyx or I'll punch you in your throat- Yaxley. The occupants of the Great Hall settled down, eager to watch the future *cough* drama *cough* unfold.

The screen showed younger Elara and Draco Malfoy standing alongside Kallista. They both were staring at the house, which could be identified as the Greengrass', in ridicule.

'They grew up here?' Draco questioned his mother while looking at his surroundings in disgust.

The Future Kallista pinched the bridge of her nose, seemingly have had this conversation multiple times, 'Dray honey everyone is not as lucky as you. Everyone doesn't grow up in giant mansions and they don't get everything by a simple "daddy please"'

'They don't?' both Draco and Elara questioned at the same time. While Kally groaned at the annoying devil spawns, muttering something about wanting to trade them for a cashmere sweater.

'Kally you can't trade your children for sweaters.' Ember explained to the brunette in a sweet motherly tone.

While Kally stared the twins down, Regulus felt his heart stop beating. Since when did they both start getting along? That Regulus didn't know but what he did know was that he didn't like it at all. Not one bit.

'You are right.' Declared Kally.

The entire hall looked at her in shock, none more than Ember. 'I am?' She questioned and was met with vigorous nods.

'Mhm, they can't be traded for cashmere sweaters; retailers don't like that color of blonde. It's not in trend anymore.'

Lucius looked at her like she had two heads, Ember looked at her in exasperation, the said out of trend children looked at her in betrayal and the entire hall looked at her like she needed to be admitted in St. Mungos. Then the screen resumed playing before this conversation could be sorted out.

'They don't. Now shut up before I throw you both somewhere.' The two simply rolled their eyes as though this was a daily occurrence. Kally proceeded to ring the doorbell. A blonde haired woman opened the door and looked at Kally in recognition whereas Kally groaned.

'Kally, what a nice surprise.' The woman spoke to the brunette.

'Ya not really. What the heck are you doing here?' She questioned in a rather cold manner.

'This is my house. Where else would I be?' This led to Kally letting a groan escape her lips.

'You married the eldest Greengrass?' She asked in a tone that said I don't trust you did so.

The woman raised her nose in the air and said in a rather haughty way, 'Well you didn't expect me to keep hoping for a woman to decide whether she loves me back for the rest of my life. Did you?'