The Malfoy and Potter Twins

'Wait- if my brother and Kally can't get your custody then who did

'Wait- if my brother and Kally can't get your custody then who did.' At Carina's question the Potter's and the Greengrass' turned to the two siblings and from their wince Carina and Alex had a feeling that they knew exactly who got their custody.

'Up get up.Now!'

A voice shrieked on the screen and everybody winced at the scream similar to a banshee.

A pair of hazel eyes fluttered open at the sound of her aunt's shriek. As Diana made her way downstairs, hearing her cousin's whining she couldn't help but chuckle.

'Here you go D'

Seeing her cousin excited at the neatly wrapped present with a simple ribbon she let out a soft smile. That smile quickly vanished upon seeing her younger brother cooking in clothes thrice his size.

'He is not a house-elf.'

'That bitch!'

'I am going to slaughter her alive.'

'I knew he resented us but I didn't know Kai would go as far as treating your children poorly.' Alex sighed at what had become of his older brother who hated both his younger brother as well as sister after finding out that he was a squib and being disowned.

He pulled his little sister into a hug, alongside Kally who was sticking to her like a koala. Alex knew that Carina still thought that their relationship with their older brother would be mended once they got out of their parents' hands and deep inside he did too.

Diana moved towards the stove to make some coffee for their uncle, who was making his way downstairs.

'Maybe if you appreciate what we are being given instead of moaning about what we are not, Aunt Victoria would treat you better.'

Diana winced at how harsh she sounded.

'DIANA POTTER, you are not allowed to treat your brother like that.' Hearing her father's words she clenched her jaw, looking at Harry who flinched at that. They both knew that if it wasn't for Diana's harsh treatment and Kallista's harsh words he would have slipped way worse than what he already did.

The boy raised his nose in the air and went to sit at the table where he was ignored by everyone. A suited man with blonde hair and green eyes that were shared by all three Greengrass children made his way to the dining room.

Whistles of appreciation were heard all around the hall.

'Good morning kiddos.' he said while giving a pat to Darian and kissing Diana's forehead while taking the newspaper from Harry.

Alex and Carina were confused how could their brother who hated them treat Carina's kids with decency even though he made Harry wear clothes that were clearly hand-me-downs.

'Bet you 5 galleons Harry is just like his father and acts like the victim when he is the problem.' Carina glared at the girl for calling her son the problem and shook her hand off from where they were clutching her waist.