Adventures in Diagon Alley- PART II

The next morning Diana made her way downstairs with the twins

The next morning Diana made her way downstairs with the twins. Taking a look at her mother's face, Elara knew the conversation that was coming up and dragged Harry and Draco out of the room, ignoring their protests.

Kally and Fleamont froze down and looked towards each other. Their family secrets were going to be revealed and they didn't like it one bit.

Kally sighed and motioned for Diana to take a seat.

'What I am going to tell you is going to change everything for you.' Diana looked at the woman in front of her and nodded her head.

'Before the wizarding world started keeping records of wizards' existence, our Potter family went by the name of the Peverell's.'

All the half-bloods and Pure-bloods let out gasps of surprise.

'The Deathly Hallows are real?' Abraxas Malfoy whispered in a small voice, but the hall was deathly quiet and his words were heard by everyone.

Most of the hall's eyes were fixed on the Potter family, all of whom were finding the walls much more interesting at the moment in comparison to the actual people.

Diana's eyes widened in shock, of course her uncle had made her read the books regarding the Peverell's, but she could have never imagined even in her wildest fantasies that the Potter's are the Peverell's, that she is a Peverell.

Just as she was about to ask a question, Kally raised her hand. 'I ask you to not interrupt me and only ask your questions and concerns when I am done speaking.'

When she received a hesitant nod, the older woman continued speaking, 'All through the time when the Potter's were known as the Peverell's they had not had any daughters in their bloodline. That was until one of our ancestors had married a powerful Salem witch, Tabitha Potter.' The woman let out a chuckle on seeing her niece's face which precisely reflected her emotions.

'When their daughter, Amaryllis was born. Our ancestor decided to take his wife's last name because he wanted to protect his daughter from the Peverell's dark legacy. Amaryllis was a remarkable witch but nothing like you, me or Lara. At the age of fifteen she fell in love with a man who goes by various names. Hades, Thanatos or more commonly Death. They had three children together. Death started suspecting Amaryllis of having an affair with her own brother. He could never confirm that, but lost his mind once he saw the two hugging. A simple hug. He killed two of his son's, Amaryllis' entire family including her brother and cursed all women of his bloodline to die in gruesome ways. Eventually she couldn't bear the death, war and destruction that followed her. Losing her last remaining son and seeing his wife and children, our ancestors, struggle was the last straw for her and she killed herself. She was a powerful witch and though she wasn't able to reverse his curse she was able to spell our entire family line to never have any female children.'