Thank you!!

*All the interesting, non-sappy text written in bold letters. Includes:-

Book promo

Synopsis for future book

Release date for a new watching the movies, crossover book.

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you. This book has reached 5K views and almost 150 votes.

This means so so much. I started writing this book as a way of expressing myself with some midnight scenarios. I never expected this book to get such a large audience in such a little time. This book is by no means perfect and there are so many abrupt situations and prompts that I feel like will be very interesting to read and would be a wonderful direction for the story.

I am aware that I don't update as regularly I should. But, I hope you understand that it is very difficult to juggle school as well as writing. I by no means want this outlet of frustration and a genuine hobby to become something I cry about doing. This is to let you know that even if I miss updates I have no plans of abandoning this book. This book means a lot to me it was the first plotline that 13 year old me had come up with in the middle of quarantine. 

Thank you so much and I hope you keep showing your love towards this book and I can ensure you that I am trying my level best to have chapters ready before they are due for posting.

On that note, I would really appreciate if you go and check out my book Alpha's Feisty Mate and I have various other book coming up.

A little synopsis of an upcoming book (planned to release on 18/04/2024)

RETROUVAILLES-W.T.M.

'What do you want me to do?' Amaryllis asked defeated.

'I want you to be a better mother to me and a better wife to my dad.' Hope screamed at the girl.

'Well maybe have you ever considered that I am neither your mother nor Klaus' wife. I am not Amaryllis Mikaelson, she is fucking dead I am not anyone to you. I am Amaryllis Grindelwald-Avery, Regulus Black's girlfriend, Gellert Grindelwald and Maeve Grindelwald's daughter. I have no connection to you, to the Mikaelson family and to the Peverell family.'

Silence. Pin drop silence in the hall.

Both Klaus and Hope knew that Amaryllis had said the truth. The truth neither of the two wanted to accept. But she was right. She might have the same name and face as his Marla but she was her. She wasn't a gentle and kind soul who put her family and Klaus over herself, she wasn't the kind mother figure to Kol and Rebekah nor was she a sister to Elijah and Finn.

She wasn't Marla.

She was rather a cold-hearted bitch who put herself over everyone. She was exactly what her cousin Katherine would have been if Klaus and Elijah hadn't ruined her.

Welp! There it is. Hope you like it and are excited for the book as much as I am.

Please continue showering this book with your love, support and obviously votes and comments.

You can go check out my page for my other book as well as follow me for any exciting updates such as this.

For future- any and every synopsis that I will post will only be done on my announcements page! I will be posting synopsis shorter than this one and longer than this one every month of upcoming books. 

I might even make a separate book dedicated to this but who knows?

Love, Isa