Cpt 2. Radio?🎙

(y/n POV)

It had been a week since me and the girls had gone out together. without Lumine bossing me around or hitting at me for no reason I've gotten rather bored, although I'd rather be bored than dealing with Lumine's shit. currently I was enjoying some tea in bed when suddenly my radio I got from the antique store turned itself on and all that could be heard was disgruntled static breathing. Normally I wasn't scared of such nonsense but this was just off-putting and honestly scared the hell out of me. Before I could reach over my bed to turn it off I could hear a voice coming through its speaker. It was hard to understand but I think it said "y/n" why would it say my name. who was this or what was this. "I swear if this is a prank Cloe I'm kicking your ass." I said out loud and as if the devil herself heard me Cloe called me and the radio went off. "creepy ass radio." I said before answering the call. 

"hey bitch~ what are you doing right now?" Cloe said with a somewhat energetic tone. "Just relaxing, but something mad creepy just happened." I said weary as I continued to stare at the radio. "what do you mean what happened" she said with a hint of confusion in her voice. *damn that means she wasn't behind this* I mentally cursed myself. "nothing- just. my radio turned on by itself and I could have sworn it said my name, but I was probably imagining it. which isn't unlikely seeing as I've been on edge with Lumine out of the house. I'm not exactly used to such peace and quiet."

(Cloe's POV)

"Yeah I wouldn't blame you for feeling that way. it's hard to go from a stressful environment to a completely relaxed one." I said to y/n hoping to calm his nerves. I didn't want him to be so stressed when the main reason for his anxiety isn't even home. "yeah.." he said softly almost too soft for me to hear. "well I'm going to go I have to cook something or I might actually go insane ha ha." y/n let out a chuckle and we both said goodbye so he could eat and me go hang with my darling wife Nevaeh.

(Alastor's POV)

I had tried to speak with my darling pray as he was relaxing in bed but that stupid girl just had to call and ruin my fun. after they hung up I followed y/n to the kitchen making sure to stay in the shadows. 

after awhile of pots and pans being clunked around the smell of something oh so familiar filled my nose. *jambalaya* I thought to myself. *what would a boy like him be doing making such  dish.* I thought as I tried to get a close look at y/n and the food.

(y/n's POV)

*Damn I'm starving* I thought to myself as I finally got to sit down and eat the food I had been making for the last 30 minutes. Thankfully I had made most of it the day before so I wouldn't have to do as much today. While sitting on the couch I switched on the tv in hopes of finding a good show I eventually settled on (youtuber) play some new game that just came out, and for some reason I couldn't seem to shake the feeling of being watch and I knew damn well Lumine didn't have cameras. I tried to shake the feeling but it just kept getting worse and It was honestly starting to make me nauseous. I eventually decided to just turn off the tv and head up to my room to try and take a nap, but when I got up there and laid down suddenly my radio turned itself on and shuffling could be heard around the room despite no one being there. At least that's what I thought.

Without warning a black shadow emerged from my closet and all I could see where big red eyes with a gaze as sharp as a cats. *what in the unholy hell is that!* my mind screamed at me but the only thing that came out my mouth was a muffled "who the fuck are you.." "You can call me The Radio Demon my dear~" The eyes said with a ever growing static in its voice. "what do you want? why are you here?" I tried to stay calm but I was honestly really freaked out. on a normal day this probably wouldn't have fazed me but with the new found relaxation and unnerving quiet it was kind of hard not to be scared in the moment.

(wow 780 words! haha. also the reason al is able to come to the living world is because he pulled a few strings and got ahold of one of Asmodeus's crystals. and no, no one from Helluva boss will be making any appearances)