Cpt 6. Mind and Heart🧠💜

It was currently 10:30 in the morning and you, Cloe and Neveah were out shopping once again. "Ugh~! why did you have to drag me out of bed.~" You whined as you slowly followed behind the two girls who were excitedly looking around the mall for different stores you could all go too. "Oh hush Y/n you know you like it when we spoil you." claimed Nevaeh. "Yeah.. when its not 10 in the morning!" you yapped back as Cloe let out a laugh. "At least we didn't get you up at 6. me and Nevaeh couldn't sleep last night so we planned this trip." Cloe said confidently. "I suppose. I couldn't sleep much either last night but that was for... other reasons." you said with a slight pause. Fortunately the girls were to caught up in their shopping to notice and or ask you about said reason. 

After a whole hour of shopping the girls had you wait inside the mall while they put their bags out in the car. By no means were the girls done shopping of course. However your mind was in a different place. All you could think about however was of Alastor and what had happened last night. It wasn't scandalous by any means, maybe for Alastor, but you're in a new era, one Alastor wasn't accustomed to. *A kiss to the cheek is no big deal Y/n get a hold of yourself. You and the girls give cheek kisses all the time so why is the one from Alastor any different.*  "Is it because I'm used to the ones the girls give...?" I thought to myself. "Used to what" Cloe said suddenly practically making you fall off the wall you were leaning on. *Shit- I said that out loud*  "Nothing. Just thinking to myself over some candy flavors." You lied so Cloe and Nevaeh wouldn't start asking questions you weren't ready to answer yet. "Ah, okay, that makes sense." Neveah said with a smile. 

(Your POV)

After an agonizingly long day of shopping and being spoiled by the best girls in the world I finally got to be home. As usual the girls dropped me off In front of the house and I grabbed the two bags I had filled with assorted knickknacks and candy. I had finally gotten into the house only to hear soft jazz playing from upstairs and the house clean. The house was already clean before, but this was a whole new level. The house was practically shining with how clean it was. After I had stopped marveling at the clean interior I looked at the time only to realize it was 4 pm. "SHIT! Alastor!?" I yelled for Al realizing I was late by 30 minutes for mine and Al's usual meet time. 

 I had dropped my bags on the couch and ran down the hall and up the stairs and down yet another hall to reach my room. When I opened the door my excitement and worry switched to only that of worry when I realized Alastor wasn't on my bed or at my desk waiting for me. Only the sound of my radio was on and it was playing jazz. "how on earth?" I had spoken out loud. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me and hoisted me off the ground. I started to panic before an oh so familiar voice tried to soothe me. "Shh~ my dear boy, no need to be alarmed." Alastor said in a casual tone. "Shit Al, You scared the fuck outta me!" I yelled in a whisper at him. "Yes and I'm terribly sorry my sheik but did you not think of how worried i was? You were late and you my dear are never late. I of all people or well demons should know." he hummed almost disapprovingly. "You were worried about me?" I questioned as he put me down on my bed. "yes quite. Although your absence did give me enough time to spiffy up the place." Al said with a bit of laughter coming from his cane. "Oh yes, Thank you for that. You truly didn't have to though." I smiled softly as I looked into his red glowing eyes. *How beautiful- What! no no stop! gross Y/n just gross* I thought to myself before turning away and laying flat on my bed trying to not show the very obvious blush on my cheeks.

(737 words. Hope you enjoyed it :>)