Cpt 3. Alastor?🎭

(3rd POV)

It had been 20 minutes of silence and static and y/n was going through al his life choices and trying to figure out whether or not he was going insane until finally Alastor finally broke the silence. "So my good fellow are you going to say something or are you just going to sit there like a shaken puppy?" Alastor said with a laugh. y/n had managed to finally pull himself from his thoughts and try to look at the shadowy figure in is closet. Lord knows we don't need more closeted people. "Um.. sorry just- what are you? who are you? WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!!" the questions rolling off his tongue as he started to freak out again. "My goodness." Alastor sighed frustrated at the boys questions. "My good fellow, the name is Alastor pleasure to be meeting you, and you are?" Alastor said as he stepped out of the closet.

(Y/N's POV)

"Y/n, Y/n L/a. Also I've Got to be dreaming." I said as I looked at Alastor's detail's. He was tall, seemed to be about 7 feet tall, his hair was a hot pink with black tips. He seemed to be wearing a dark red stripped suit similar to the 1920's and he had noticeable deer like features such as ears and antlers. He had a smile so wide it sent shivers down my spine. "My sheik, I can ensure you are not dreaming." Alastor said with a sort of heavy static in his voice. *Damn he's hot, wait no why the hell-* I stopped my thoughts and tried to regain my composer "uh, so like what are you." I said trying not to freak. "Well my boy, I am a demon, an overlord to be more precise." he said so confidently. "What are you doing here..." I paused "How is this possible." I was getting curious and from the look on Alastor's face he found it amusing. "Well I simply noticed a radio signal tune into my station back in hell. I myself am not sure exactly how but I have a feeling it has something to do with that dashing radio of yours." he said while walking closer to my bed and leaning down next to my night stand. *guess he wanted a better view of my radio?* "well, um. what exactly do you want from me?" Alastor looked at me with an even wider smile, if that was even possible. "Well, I have been watch you over you this last week, and you seemed like an odd fellow and it rather intrigued me. And the way you talk so poorly of this Lumine fellow just makes me laugh. However what I seemed to have put together is that he has never treated you right my darling boy and well I could easily fix that for you if you wish." Alastor said while giving me a look of sympathy before giving me a creepy half-lidded smile. "Nah. I ain't trust you."

(493 words! yay)