Cpt 10. Week with Alastor🧸

It was currently 12:00 in the afternoon and Alastor was silently following you in the shadows as you wandered around the large city you lived in. *I don't know if this is hot or creepy.* you thought to yourself, looking at Alastor's eyes in the shadows of the store you were in. You had decided you wanted a break so you had brought Alastor out to the mall to shop at a Spencer's store and needless to say Al seemed a bit revolted at certain parts of the store.

 "My boy, does every store have such a vulgar display of... items or just this one?" Alastor said telepathically as you browsed the store. "No and yes. Also calm down old man. It's normal. I'm not even shopping in that area. I'm looking at the shirts." You whispered as you pulled out a (Fav/band) T-shirt. "I could beg to differ my dear."  Alastor muttered as a distorted noise filled your head. "Al stop talking to me in my head.. it hurts." You whispered as you walked up to the cashier. After paying you decided to head to a different part of the mall which didn't sit right with Alastor because of all the different type of people. "Dear, could you head to the men's room or a dark park of this place? Please.~" Alastor cooed slightly. "Sure, but why?" you questioned him while heading into the restroom. "You'll see my dear. Just be patient." as Alastor said that he manifested next to you and walked into one of the stalls. Out of nowhere there was a quick green glow coming from the stall Alastor was in. "Al? You okay?" before you could say more the stall door creaked open and out stepped a man that was tall, and thin with brown hair, and he was just a bit shorter than Alastor himself. "So. How do I look my dear." The man spoke in a low and slightly seductive tone. "What the- Alastor!? Your- Your human!?" You whisper screamed at him. 

(Your POV)

 After Alastor had explained how he could switch between his demon form and human form with the help of a magic stone I kind of just stopped questioning his being as a whole. "So, shall we continue browsing through stores my dear?" He said with smile as he took my hand in his. *Shit I should of dressed better today* Was the only thought going trough my head at the moment. "Uh.. Yeah. I heard there was a really good alt store and if you like we can head to a suit store afterwards." I said trying to include Al into my shopping plans. "Oh how delightful. Lets get a move on." Al exclaimed. After Al gave the notion to move I nodded my head and started walking through the mall to the alt store. I was getting a bit nervous thinking about the things Al would and could say about the store I was about to pull him into.

 Finally after getting to the store I wanted to go to Alastor stopped to look up at the Name of the place. "FunkFusion Fashion. Dear is this really where you want to shop? Not that I mind of course.. I'm just not used to such displays." By the time Al finished his sentence he noticed I had already walked into the store. I left Alastor to look around while I sought out some new outfits. The store was a mixture of several aesthetics whether they were on the cuter side or the darker. "Yes, It is. I know you're not one for such "blasphemy" but I enjoy it and I really appreciate you joining me." I looked behind me only to realize I left poor Alastor behind. Suddenly, BOOM, Al appeared in front of me practically leaving me without a soul. "Oh for fucks sake Al. Stop scaring me like that." I pouted as Alastor stuck out his tongue slightly as if to mock me.

(666 words hehehehehe)